• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It feels like I'm the last remaining arsenal fan who feels like he could still have a future at the club. He has the attributes to be a 20 goal a season premier league striker.
Looking at the top strikers today and what they were doing at Eddie’s age, I’m legit shocked people are so willing to write him off.

Not saying he should stay but the limited stuff is kinda dumb. Plenty of successful out and out strikers.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Looking at the top strikers today and what they were doing at Eddie’s age, I’m legit shocked people are so willing to write him off.

Not saying he should stay but the limited stuff is kinda dumb. Plenty of successful out and out strikers.
When you were at Nketiah’ age. Arsenal should have considered you as a top prospect for the club.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

When you were at Nketiah’ age. Arsenal should have considered you as a top prospect for the club.
Not sure what this is supposed to mean.

I literally watched tapes of Iniesta and Hleb when I was younger though, so chances are I wouldn't have been as shxt on the ball.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Not sure what this is supposed to mean.

I literally watched tapes of Iniesta and Hleb when I was younger though, so chances are I wouldn't have been as shxt on the ball.
Why should we give Nketiah more time given that he is so shxt?
Your argument is that he is still young. But why Nketiah but not some random person?

The last talented young striker we have was Carlos Vela.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Why should we give Nketiah more time given that he is so shxt?
Your argument is that he is still young. But why Nketiah but not some random person?
Never said he should get more time at Arsenal, just think writing off his entire career cause he doesn't play like your favourite Spanish player is all kinds of dumb.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He needs time away from Arsenal without the pressure of trying to break into the first team. He’s lost all his composure in front of goal and that was his star attribute.

Can still see him being that scruffy 10-15 goal a a season type but he needs to ‘find himself’ as a footballer first.

Ripe Banana

said it before, will say it again, he's not good enough, has nothing to his game.
Not good at holding up play, poor finisher, poor first touch, not quick.
He's not EPL level and i honestly don't think he's championship level either.

i remember people losing their **** because he never got game time in the championship:lol:

novar

I actually liked how involved he was today, thought against non farmers he used to look a lot worse

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wow I like Nketiah personally but it seriously is time for him to go. He is nowhere near our level. His first touch is poor, only a Championship level player at this stage unfortunately.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I always have a bias to our youth players and hope they make the jump to the first team but he's had plenty chances now and failed to deliver.

Arteta said that he's in front of Balogun in the press conference yesterday so given that AMN was chucked after his poor game with Palace, I'd expect Balogun to now be given a chance.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Like i say with Nelson, he just doesn't look like he can make the step up. Nelson stood out with his pace and trickery in youth football but it hasn't translated to the seniors. Less time on the ball, up against bigger, stronger, quicker players. Likewise with Nketiah. He's up against better defenders and has less time on the ball when it's time to put it in the goal and he looks completely flustered.

REEVIE1995

First half we just couldnt get him involved. Second half he looked a lot better when Saka came on, some promising moments and worked hard but his finishing was not there. Almost too eager and looked like someone who hadn't played in a while

His overall performance reminded me heavily of what auba was putting in a few weeks ago. I still rate Eddie but missed opportunity tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He limited should as well start give Bolagun chances Eddie perform in games then he back being too poor in others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom