• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Nelson is more talented in my opinion but I think Nketiah will have a better career because of his attitude. He had a disappointing last season but seems to have come back determined to impress while Nelson seems happy to let his career slide away. You can see it on the pitch too, Nketiah for all his faults always had that competitive streak, not afraid to battle with big centre backs and never hides, even though the quality isn`t always there.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
The guy was looking like Eddie Van Persie today with some of his touches and movement. Very good link up and barely put a foot wrong, excellent awareness. Still not sold on him, we saw many players in the past look like demons in pre-season or even when playing for a contract (especially that fraud Walcott), but afterwards they would rest on their laurels. I think Eddie can be a good player in championship or lower end EPL team, but I am not sold on him having starting quality talent for Arsenal.

teamsoutheast

Lacazette's contract ends at the end of this season (won't be renewed IMO). It makes sense to offer Nketiah a new long term contract and give him assurances that he'll replace Laca in the squad and loan him this season. I don't think he's done here yet. Of the young home-grown strikers we currently have, he's the closest to first team IMO.

Legend14

Established Member
Not an Nketiah fan, but he was excellent when he came on. His practice clips have been excellent as well. Good for him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He can't afford to waste a year barely playing at this stage. He should be looking for a move imo.

teamsoutheast

He can't afford to waste a year barely playing at this stage. He should be looking for a move imo.
Only on loan though. He's one of our best home grown talents and and he should be taking Laca's place next year. Loan and a new contract to protect his value would be ideal.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

That hurts.
Looked great in preseason and could have a chance to start ahead of Auba or Laca in this form. Now it's difficult to sell or loan him too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who chelsea c**t did injury him? it won't affect his transfer if happen also he almost had full pre-season so all in all not a disaster.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Disappointing... he's either had injuries, inconsistency in playing time and form or a sending off. Not sure what the clubs plan is when his contract expires next year...
He can probably still get a move but it definitely makes things more difficult. We'll have to take a smaller fee than usual I think to let him go. I've thought about Southampton possibly being in the frame for him after losing Ings. Kind of player they'd like IMO and I think he can replace Ings long term. Short term however, not sure.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Terrible timing, needs to get himself out and into a club where he can play. He's in danger of reaching that point where clubs are no longer excited by his potential, he's 22 already.

Sane__

Refused a new contract, priced himself out of a move, if he gets any minutes over Balogun it’s a joke.
Why on earth would he bother to sign a new contract? Especially when he hasn't been playing.

The club had the opportunity to sell him to Crystal Palace, they chose not to. Now he'll leave on a free next year. That's on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom