• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, because I think you're a very good taco chef. Why do you always think I hate you?

I have never in my life cook a taco or tortillas. When people throw party involving these foods I take cocaine before dinner and tell everyone I'm not hungry.

And why do I always think you hate me? You are constantly bullying me!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I have never in my life cook a taco or tortillas. When people throw party involving these foods I take cocaine before dinner and tell everyone I'm not hungry.

And why do I always think you hate me? You are constantly bullying me!

This is an intervention!
The mods will send you to the lobby until you stop with the drug romancia.

Coke makes you paranoid, you are probably imagining all those "death threats" you say you are recieving...

The El Chapos of the world

Those "farmers" are thralls

Well they put a lot of work to distribute the products that has very high demand in almost every country in the world.

Hopefully the governments see their way and stop all the violence and stop the war on drugs. Many lives can be saved. The real disgusting people are those who have power to end it but chose not too.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think it'd be best to loan him actually. He needs to be pushing for game time somewhere. Given our plethora of attackers I can't see him getting many minutes during the season.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I think it'd be best to loan him actually. He needs to be pushing for game time somewhere. Given our plethora of attackers I can't see him getting many minutes during the season.

Agree but we have to put a clause to bring him back just in case we get a long term injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom