• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

In fact all the mistakes I’ve seen seem to have come from over-confidence and trying things you wouldn’t usually associate him.
Was it he that tried that nutmeg and ending up losing the ball which had them counter? Think it was him.

For a young guy I guess you have to accept some of that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Was it he that tried that nutmeg and ending up losing the ball which had them counter? Think it was him.

For a young guy I guess you have to accept some of that.
Whoscored says he was dispossessed 0 times, so it was likely AMN who was 3 times.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Apparently emery was friend of thier DOF that's why it did happen.
Wtf is this!? Lies and more lies.

"Nketiah, however, has claimed that Emery urged him to remain at Arsenal as he would’ve been part of his plans this term.

The manager wanted me to stay so it’s really confidence-boosting for me that he had me in his plans,’ Nketiah told MailOnline.

But I felt like it was a good step for me to come to Leeds.

‘I hope it’s a good year that can leave me in good stead going back to Arsenal to fight for a place.

There were a lot of options, there were options for me to go to Germany but me, my family and the club decided Leeds was the best place.’"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf is this!? Lies and more lies.

"Nketiah, however, has claimed that Emery urged him to remain at Arsenal as he would’ve been part of his plans this term.

The manager wanted me to stay so it’s really confidence-boosting for me that he had me in his plans,’ Nketiah told MailOnline.

But I felt like it was a good step for me to come to Leeds.

‘I hope it’s a good year that can leave me in good stead going back to Arsenal to fight for a place.

There were a lot of options, there were options for me to go to Germany but me, my family and the club decided Leeds was the best place.’"

but i remember it helped the deal to get done i know Eddie wanted to go there because he was promised games at Leeds but didn't played alot Bielsa preferred Bamford that's why we recalled him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Whoscored says he was dispossessed 0 times, so it was likely AMN who was 3 times.
Not going to go back and look through the game through the link that was posted to check. One go around with that match was enough! More and I would have to be paid! ;)

REWB

From the looks of it, this guy has improved a lot. He might actually end up being an important squad player for us this season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I wonder why it didn't count as dispossessed for Whoscored, weird.
Went back and checked the video and it is definitely Eddie trying it. Unfortunately he telegraphed it to the whole stadium. But Wimbledon ran offside at once so nothing came out of it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Thought Eddie was really good tonight considering all things.

Better on the technical side of stuff, ball didn't bounce off him all that much and he had a nice couple of touches. Goal was very much an Eddie goal.

I wish he'd make it here, but chances are few and far and it is his last year of contract. Hope he moves to a place that plays him every week.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought Eddie was really good tonight considering all things.

Better on the technical side of stuff, ball didn't bounce off him all that much and he had a nice couple of touches. Goal was very much an Eddie goal.

I wish he'd make it here, but chances are few and far and it is his last year of contract. Hope he moves to a place that plays him every week.
Yeah a few of the better posters on here have realised that he’s put in some serious work over the summer.

I wish he was breaking though now because he appears to be a very different player to the Eddie that most of us had written off. Would love to see him at Brighton tbh or a championship side pushing for promotion. The key for him is game time, could really push on.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think Eddie has pushed on the past 6 months or so. Feels a much more polished player.

Shame he doesn't have another few years on his contract because I think he'd start to get more regular game time over the next 12 months or so.

With Balogun extending his contract and Eddie's being what it is you feel he's the one that's going to move on in the summer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hard to really see how he fits in, tbh.

Laca is going this summer and we should be buying a new starting striker next summer, to make Auba our back up (before he probably goes the next summer) maybe a loan next season, then he becomes our back-up striker after that?

Top Bottom