• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's done the championship thing already and he didn't even play. I was also judging him for not prioritising playing time, but don't blame him for not wanting to do that again once I thought about his time at Leeds a bit more.

Sucks for the club, but I think he's done what's best for him so fair play.
I think it was wrong decision send him to Leeds he was young back then and the chances were limited.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He's done the championship thing already and he didn't even play. I was also judging him for not prioritising playing time, but don't blame him for not wanting to do that again once I thought about his time at Leeds a bit more.

Sucks for the club, but I think he's done what's best for him so fair play.

Think both are right here, tbh. He did get renewed and was played quite a lot for the first half of last season.

Granted, it was a very disdunctional team, but he needs to impose himself a bit more in any team he moves to.

The only mistake was not finding him or him going on loan for the second half of the season. Can't fault a manager for starting Auba and Laca over him.

Hope Balogun takes notice and starts searching for a good loan.

StefanB

He's very talented like I've said the whole time. It looks like he's finally taken it one step up.

Think he's gonna turn out great if we actually do invest in him. But I do feel Balogun is more talented, but Eddie can actually play out wide (same with Balogun). So I really wanna see them both succeed here..

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He's very talented like I've said the whole time. It looks like he's finally taken it one step up.

Think he's gonna turn out great if we actually do invest in him. But I do feel Balogun is more talented, but Eddie can actually play out wide (same with Balogun). So I really wanna see them both succeed here..
We tried to invest in him in the summer, but he rejected the extension.

I think he has the same agent as Balogun.

Symbia

I think he's a bit underrated among the fans, 'Edin Nikatia' may be better than we rate him.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Moves? He’s replacing Laca mate.

Something’s clicked for him over summer #EdBack
I don't mind that idea--it would also allow us to have a viable reason to re-sign him and later get actual value for him--but it's hard to see where he'll get the games at CF behind Auba and Laca for us to convince him of this, or for us to feel that he is ready for that responsibility, for that matter.

I still like the idea of Martinelli at CF, too, I would actually be totally fine going into next season with Auba, Nketiah, and Martinelli as our CF options and Balogun on loan.

If that can't happen I'd take Malen. Maybe a bit of sentimental value there but I like that kid, and like what I've seen of him for Dortmund this season when I've watched him in a couple games (though he's playing LWF).

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Really not convinced about this guy. Not sure he brings much to the table for a striker. Nice goal though, but also quite few poor decisions during the game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really not convinced about this guy. Not sure he brings much to the table for a striker. Nice goal though, but also quite few poor decisions during the game.
Just watched the game and his all-around play has improved big time, seems a lot more composed.

In fact all the mistakes I’ve seen seem to have come from over-confidence and trying things you wouldn’t usually associate him.

Snatching at chances and trying too hard was his biggest problem last season so I’m hoping to see more of him.

bakaboo

I agree with the previous post. He seems different this season. He is more confident, better composure, not running around like a headless chicken. and it shows in the games he played. There seems to be a certain purpose in every moves he makes in the game

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Since it looks like Laca will leave this summer, Eddie is so far doing a pretty good job of showing that he can replace Laca next season.

Auba, Eddie, and Balogun could be a decent attack next season, if Eddie and Balogun continue to progress this season.

Tom349

Him and Partey were our two most impressive players in preseason and got injured at the wrong time. Looks like the time off hasn't disrupted his form or confidence, noting he was also impressive in the u23's vs United.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom