• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuBB

I remember when everyone and their mothers said Daka was better than Nketiah until he came to the PL. I guess Orban is that guy now.

Off the top of my head I can list 20 players Arsenal fans were sure were better than XYZ player.

If we had signed all the players AM and Twitter fans cried about we'd be awful

Sangare
Renato Sanches
Aouar
Daka
Moussa Dembele
Nabil Fekir
Max Aarons
Ruben Neves
Noa Lang
Tammy Abraham
Emi Buendia
Sander Berge
Odsonne Edouard
Boubakary Soumare
Carrasco

There's always a better player we should have got, that we don't buy, fans forget about and pretend they weren't stans/experts of.

Most of the people on that list are under 28

😂

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I remember when everyone and their mothers said Daka was better than Nketiah until he came to the PL. I guess Orban is that guy now.
And he is better. I laugh at comparing relegated teams strikers to nketiah and they have same stats. Are you one of those who believe it’s harder to score for Arsenal than relegated teams

Gn1212

Good luck finding a club who are willing to spend 20+million to buy Eddie and then had him a contract of 100k or more. This isn't Football Manager I'm afraid.
Man Utd paid €90m for a guy that's never scored more than 10 goals at any club he's been.

Nketiah will have many suitors if he becomes available, lol.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Man Utd paid €90m for a guy that's never scored more than 10 goals at any club he's been.

Nketiah will have many suitors if he becomes available, lol.

Not when he is on 100k pw. Also, can't see him starting for any other Top club.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
And he is better. I laugh at comparing relegated teams strikers to nketiah and they have same stats. Are you one of those who believe it’s harder to score for Arsenal than relegated teams
Just because Orban is flashier than Eddie, doesn't mean he's better. He can score against the local baker and butcher in Westerlo and Sint Truiden, and the plumbers in the Conference League. But that doesn't mean he'll light the PL on fire. Even I was impressed with his arrival in the league, but he's nowhere near Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom