• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can't sell him in January until we sign another striker. Can't have Laca as the only striker when challenging for a CL spot. The pittance fee offered by clubs now not worth the risk.
I still think Newcastle panic and push to sign Auba this window
we have auba and nketiah isnt fancied at all. What is he gonna contribute by paying?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Can't sell him in January until we sign another striker. Can't have Laca as the only striker when challenging for a CL spot. The pittance fee offered by clubs now not worth the risk.
I still think Newcastle panic and push to sign Auba this window
This is what happens when you dither, the decision making for the last 5 years regarding selling is pathetic!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes the only way to let him go is we sign striker. Crystal palace wanted him in summer

MikeVinna

Established Member
Will never be good enough here. Just let him go already.

Crazy to think we’re going from four strikers to only one right now. But to be honest two strikers is enough if they’re quality.

Really starting to dig the Vlahovic/Laca combo.

daron christie

Until Auba/ Laca/ Eddie leave this window NO new striker. We can lock all striker rumour threads until we hear one of the above leaving. Simple maths and economics

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still think he goes if Nketiah himself wants a move. I can't see him accepting a move now though. Better off waiting until the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom