• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I hope its because he is close to Newcastle. Its embarrasing to see this Championship player playing instead of Aubameyang.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think we get a tribunal fee from PL clubs but not foreign clubs
We will. Liverpool had to pay Burnley around 7m give or take for Danny Ings. I'd say we will get something similar for Eddie either in form of transfer now or in summer if he moves to a PL club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we rejected bid from crystal Palace not sure we'll accept bid from Nektiah if we got no CF signing.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we rejected bid from crystal Palace not sure we'll accept bid from Nascar if we got no CF signing.

I think only Sky Sports News reported that Palace made a second bid. They probably made it up. But yeah, hard to see how we sell him if we don’t have a signing lined up.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My suspicion is that the bid from Crystal Palace didn’t meet some threshold. Newcastle are splashing cash around, and if they came with something more appealing, I wouldn’t be surprised if we bit on it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My suspicion is that the bid from Crystal Palace didn’t meet some threshold. Newcastle are splashing cash around, and if they came with something more appealing, I wouldn’t be surprised if we bit on it.
That isn't problem the problem is we have no cover we need to sign CF to let Eddie go we already letting Auba go

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think Arsenal will sell him if they receive 10-15 million offer for him. As thing stands, it seems Newcastle is stupid enough to make such offer. Arsenal might think that Gabi can be used as CF backup, but we are taking a huge gamble

BIoodBrother

I think Arsenal will sell him if they receive 10-15 million offer for him. As thing stands, it seems Newcastle is stupid enough to make such offer. Arsenal might think that Gabi can be used as CF backup, but we are taking a huge gamble

Never ever would we get rid of Auba and Eddie on one day and not get a replacement.
Martinelli is not a striker, esp not a lone striker...

If they really offer silly money, we'd do smth funny and get Giroud or smn on a cheap 6month loan.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Never ever would we get rid of Auba and Eddie on one day and not get a replacement.
Martinelli is not a striker, esp not a lone striker...

If they really offer silly money, we'd do smth funny and get Giroud or smn on a cheap 6month loan.
I don't know man. There is not much time left to be honest. I am not optimistic anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom