• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think people are looking at the fees for Dominic Solanke and Rhian Brewster. I think both went for about £20m each and they look quite poor
Different Brewster scored i think alot of goals in championship but Solanke was steal from Liverpool. I think we'd get money but don't think it'll be what people wish for

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Needs to be sold along with Nelson, AMN, Bellerin, Holding/Mavropanos, and Elneny.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has played 320 mins PL football all season. Hasn’t started a league games in months and he has no future here. People think we gonna get 25 million for him are so funny. What are Arsenal gonna threaten clubs with....no we gonna keep him? I can see a club personally agreeing with nketiah and force our hand like torreira. I want to play for that club only. We have no intention of keeping him. That’s clear as day

jato

Different Brewster scored i think alot of goals in championship but Solanke was steal from Liverpool. I think we'd get money but don't think it'll be what people wish for

Nketiah couldn't even do this in the championship so it was even less likely he would do it in the PL. If he was as good as his Academy and England stats, he would have taken more time off Bamford when at Leeds but we can see Nkeitah is limited when it comes to a more competitive league.

He is more of a poacher but it doesn't seem like he has the physic or technicality to contribute in other ways. Could prove me wrong in future but I'd rather sell $15m to whoever will buy and give Balogun more minutes and a chance to prove himself.

Think he would have been valued more with more playing time.

He has a lot of talent and can become a good striker. Think we tanked his value this season.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
From the looks of it he was rather poor on Sunday, no?

Anticipated well enough for the tap-in goal but seems to have miscontrolled for one chance that could've been important, and missed another (the lone he lofted over).

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think Arteta decided a while back that Nketiah isnt what he wants, hence he stopped playing him. Balogun signing rubber stamps the decision. I think we could get £15m but depends on interested clubs. It could easily be £10m.

amigo

From the looks of it he was rather poor on Sunday, no?

Anticipated well enough for the tap-in goal but seems to have miscontrolled for one chance that could've been important, and missed another (the lone he lofted over).
Boy comes off the bench and scores a 97th minute winner to rescue us a point but still is criticised as being 'poor'. SMH I really think all this talk about "tap ins" is wildly unfair. Last thing I knew they count the same as wonder goals. Everybody says he is 'limited' but they forget the amount of movement and anticipation it takes to be in place for a tap-in. If he could do that all the time and get a goal a game he d be the best striker in the league with 38 goals. Those other chances (I watched) were half chances at best. Martinelli missed a few, I don't see anyone saying we should sell him... We may well end up cashing in on Eddie but let's celebrate him while he is still our player scoring for us.

Iceman10

Established Member
Adding another million onto his Summer fee. Still a big fan of Eddie, hopefully gets a good move. Money's still on Brighton, they could do with a lad like Eddie with the chances they create.
Potential for a deal involving players either way with Brighton this summer. Hopefully good relationships are being built regardless of the ESL controversy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Do they still play two strikers ? Gray and Deeney are done out surely.
They play 4-3-3, works pretty well with Sarr on the right and Pedro down the middle. You're right though Deeney is pretty much done after his achilles injury but they could go back to that system if they get Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom