• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure the reason giving him new contract i know mostly to protect his value but just sell in January loan Bolagun and buy a winger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why didn't we just take the £10-15M for him in the summer. Did they expect him to extend his contract and sell for alot more?
Crystal palace were serious but they chose to go for Edouard than Eddie for 15m.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Really don't understand why we try so hard to hold onto players who clearly have no future at the club.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Last ditch attempt to sell this January hopefully - want to see how he does away from us. Prepared for a breakout season once he leaves.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why didn't we just take the £10-15M for him in the summer. Did they expect him to extend his contract and sell for alot more?
My understanding was that he could not come to an agreement with Palace. The fee was settled, I believe.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good luck to him, will be a free agent in the summer and will have interest from lots of clubs.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Last ditch attempt to sell this January hopefully - want to see how he does away from us. Prepared for a breakout season once he leaves.

I would give him credit, he has looked much better technically in the last few matches. Has shown flair, looks stronger and more agile. Think he can be a very good championship level striker, just don't think he has enough quality for the top top level.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

My understanding was that he could not come to an agreement with Palace. The fee was settled, I believe.

Was how it was presented by some, but the Athletic (Orny) says that was not the case and he was priced out.

20m Nketiah?
Or 15m gamble on Edouard?

The Athletic understands Palace have been unable to reach an agreement for Nketiah. As reported last week, the south London club were eyeing up a deal worth £10 million for the striker. But Arsenal wanted to achieve a price of around £20 million.

Arsenal were willing to reduce their asking price to around £15 million but Palace were reluctant to meet that.
As a result, Palace have now switched their focus to Celtic striker Edouard. Barring a late twist, Nketiah is expected to remain at Arsenal.

This sounds more in line with our Xhaka negotiations and contract U turn.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Was how it was presented by some, but the Athletic (Orny) says that was not the case and he was priced out.

20m Nketiah?
Or 15m gamble on Edouard?

This sounds more in line with our Xhaka negotiations and contract U turn.
We are truly the dumbest team. 20 million of nketiah or we gonna keep him. Palace must have been really confused. But you don’t play him and he will leave free in 12 months. Edu must have thought I have them where I want them. 20 million as he is vital player and they walked out. Arsenal have got it really wrong. They want to show they are not a soft touch and would rather keep players that failed to prove a point. I can see them refusing to sell Pepe as well

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bowen is from a farm near me.

You still want Bissouma with that sexual assault charge pending?

Bowen looks great. And yeah I think we should get Neves and Bissouma to replace Xhaka and Partey.

Think the sexual charge assault has been thrown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom