• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Eddie does stay, I would move on from Jesus.

We should try everything and more to get Tammy, if we are only signing 1 striker...Jesus and Nkietiah isn't enough to try and get Champions League football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't even have problems with Eddie he worked hard to try get us top 4 finish but he 3rd choice striker for top 6 club just like origi for liverpool for example.

Him signing new contract meaning we won't sign another striker with G.Jesus and i hope they'll at least get us goal scoring Winger. Or we'll face same BS as last season of not scoring goals

The club playing it safe and not try evolve the team

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think Nketiah could get 15 league goals, his goal scoring isn’t really the issue. I feel like his overall game has the same limitations Auba did and Auba supposedly didn’t fit, so what’s the difference with Nketiah? I also think your second striker needs to be someone who can come off the bench and add something different. Nketiah doesn’t do that if you’re starting Jesus up front.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Nketiah could get 15 league goals, his goal scoring isn’t really the issue. I feel like his overall game has the same limitations Auba did and Auba supposedly didn’t fit, so what’s the difference with Nketiah? I also think your second striker needs to be someone who can come off the bench and add something different. Nketiah doesn’t do that if you’re starting Jesus up front.
He work harder than auba his pressing game is impressive but i don't see him scoring 15 goals in league maybe all competitions is possible.

D

Deleted member 102404

He work harder than auba his pressing game is impressive but i don't see him scoring 15 goals in league maybe all competitions is possible.

He scored 10 this season in all competitions with little playing time.
I think he's score 15 in the PL (depending on the club he is at) and 20+ overall for a full season if he is a regular.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
He is not cf. Tim vickery was talking about how he asked Brazilian manager to play as right forward and not in the middle and he asked pep the same thing. Nketiah will be our only nr 9
Man City has been playing without CF for 2 years, and Pep mostly used Torres, Silva, Sterling, etc as a false 9 than Jesus.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Man City has been playing without CF for 2 years, and Pep mostly used Torres, Silva, Sterling, etc as a false 9 than Jesus.
No Jesus was used there earlier in his city career and he asked to play on the right and didn’t like being in the middle

I think eventually that’s where we will play him and we will be in for a striker in January. I like the player. But as only attacker when we lose Auba and Laca with European football is just bad planning

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Auba was world class poacher and had great pace. Nketiah is neither. He is just an average young player who shouldn’t be here next seas

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think he's score 15 in the PL (depending on the club he is at) and 20+ overall for a full season if he is a regular.
I hope so he got that finishing ability. I just want us to evolve the team I'm tired of us depending on players with limited ability.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m for this, we are going to be tight on finances, and Eddie has the youth, tactical nous, and fitness to play for us.

As long as we get in 2x starting CFs like Jesus and Tammy, and a kid like Hlozek as well. Not gonna turn us into top four guaranteed, but it’s an improvement.

The wishlisty me would call for Pepe to come back in as a proper contributor as well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Bah don't do it lad would have preferred you prove these lot wrong man.

Ah that's disappointing.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He only goals because he started games and finally got a run out. You bench him and everyone will be back on his back.

Needs to leave and play every week. We need to up the level of our CF options anyway and him not starting games and not having form will do as little for us and it'll do for him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So you think if nketiah played more this season he would have ended 6th in the pl scoring chart? If anyone believed nketiah could score 15 pl goals in a season his contract wouldn’t be expiring now and someone would have offered us great money long time ago. The manager that watches him train everyday didn’t even rate him ahead of Laca and only extended trash performances of Laca gave him a chance. Nketiah didn’t become new player last 2 months. He is the same player he was 6 months ago when none of us rated him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom