• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Marseilles just love our cast offs 😂

Even better is that they haven't yet been put off by the absolute dross we have sent them so far ! 😂

I think Guendo and Nuno were actually quite good there, plus Saliba became a real star there...even old men Sanchez and Auba have put up double figure goals with them.

So I can see why they keep coming back to us, usually works out for them.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Eddie should be able to stay in London, don't see him moving to Marseille

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
According to French sources, the transfer of Greenwood is not collapsing, looks like Longoria does not give a **** about what the mayor said. Even if I agree with what he said, he does not have a voice to the chapter.

I don't think the moves of Greenwood and Nketiah are linked, by the way, they have very different skills.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bro how are we not finding a buyer for this guy in the PL. Marseille surely don’t pay his wages + a good fee.

Anyway let’s see, maybe they drop £20m+ on him, I would be happy with that if there is a solid sell on clause.

Yeah, Marseille aren't paying much for him. Half his value is that he is a homegrown player.

El Duderino

Are we supposed to force these PL clubs to sign him? Surely they know of Eddie Nketiah but seem more interested in Duran, Delap etc.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

didn't realize that was the point I was making?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

didn't realize that was the point I was making?
I guess it’s more directed at me. I’m not sure the ins and outs of selling players but surely a big part of selling is finding a buyer through your network and connections. Do clubs just wait for a club to knock on their door everytime?

Nketiah can start at a lot of lower PL sides and be a great backup for mid table sides. He’s homegrown. I’m just a bit surprised if we don’t find a PL buyer for him. As you say his HG value is wasted abroad. And that’s most of what he has going for him 😂

El Duderino

I guess it’s more directed at me. I’m not sure the ins and outs of selling players but surely a big part of selling is finding a buyer through your network and connections. Do clubs just wait for a club to knock on their door everytime?

Nketiah can start at a lot of lower PL sides and be a great backup for mid table sides. He’s homegrown. I’m just a bit surprised if we don’t find a PL buyer for him. As you say his HG value is wasted abroad. And that’s most of what he has going for him 😂

Don't mind him moving at all and I think he'd do well in France. Well enough that we could get some money via a sell on cause when he's inevitably bought back by a PL team - likely recently promoted - takes a chance on him because of his HG status.

Black Noir

I think Guendo and Nuno were actually quite good there, plus Saliba became a real star there...even old men Sanchez and Auba have put up double figure goals with them.

So I can see why they keep coming back to us, usually works out for them.
Kolašinac , was really good , for them, at Centre back as well :lol:.

StefanB

Marseille would be a good move for him, but I sincerely doubt they will pay £20-30m for him. It would be max £15m.

He should be forcing a move now tbh. For his own development he needs to play week in and week out. At Arsenal he's just not good enough.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I read this arvo that arteta is looking to offload Nketiah to Munich to get Kimmich, thats got to be a complete lie haha. I can't find the link now but thats something I read this arvo a few hours ago.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom