• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Honestly would've put Elneny on over him. At least he’ll run and pressure a bit, not like we’re creating anything when the time for Eddie comes.

Also why he trying crossing it instead of keeping it in the corner? Ending up in a corner for Wolves.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely pointless. To call him an athlete is the height of fiction.

We would've been better served by having a "Sinistar" arcade console on the pitch. At least, it would've genuinely distracted the Wolves players :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
While I think he's going to have a very good career...it won't be at Arsenal. Why persist with a player that doesn't perform when he comes on and won't renew.

Tets getting this horribly wrong. He needs to be braver and giving match time to Academy kids (18 year olds that are training already with first team). Dissapointed Hutchinson did not get some burn.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There moment when he has chance to make it 3-0 and he just wasn't bothered to try and shot the ball.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

While I think he's going to have a very good career...it won't be at Arsenal. Why persist with a player that doesn't perform when he comes on and won't renew.

Tets getting this horribly wrong. He needs to be braver and giving match time to Academy kids (18 year olds that are training already with first team). Dissapointed Hutchinson did not get some burn.
I think the game was too finely poised to put on Hutchinson. You want to ease him in, for his own sake. It's one thing that is a downside of not being in Europe. We do not have many games, and every game matters. There are no Arsenal vs Mandalskameratene.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He likes to parade youngsters on the pitch with 0% of them coming on. I just don’t get it

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
To be honest I think he has mentally checked out, hope this is not the case as it only leaves us with one striker.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I think the game was too finely poised to put on Hutchinson. You want to ease him in, for his own sake. It's one thing that is a downside of not being in Europe. We do not have many games, and every game matters. There are no Arsenal vs Mandalskameratene.
The alternative was Nketiah.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Clearly wants to be elsewhere, which is insane considering he knows how open that CF spot is.

The guy should be busting a gust at every opportunity to show he can be the chosen one.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

WTF is Arteta doing with him? He's not even worth persuading for a new contract.
He is here to play 20 mins as Laca can’t play 90. Basically he knows every match he will end it. Why we think Biereth can’t get those mins is beyond me

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel Gabby and maybe even Pepe will start to play games upfront now, with Laca...hopefully we don't see him playing much these past few months, easily the weakest attacker we have.

Top Bottom