• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Frankly, I hope he starts the next few games. He can`t be worse than Auba has been in the past few games and Laca is not the striker for this system IMO. He definitely deserves a start based on what he has shown and what others have shown.
It would make sense to do it if he would stay, but he is also out soon so I would rather give minutes to Martinelli and Balogun.

Massive improvements from Nketiah this season though, he looks ready to start

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think he's done well recently but surely it's best for him and us to move on. There's plenty of clubs he'd start for and would be able to prove himself.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I like his energy, and to be fair to him I think he'd do well in a properly coordinated pressing system.

But I do agree, time to move him on. Let Martinelli and Balogun remain, and send Nketiah, Laca and Auba packing.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If Eddie has any sense, he will ignore Arteta's attempts to keep him and go somewhere else. He has the ability to be dangerous, he'll be fine as long as he's in a team that creates chances. He's not gonna get the football he wants here unless Arteta plans to drop the senior lads ahead of him - which he's obviously reluctant to do. He has given Eddie chances before but often in systems featuring some of our ****test attacking combinations and at a time when he was lacking confidence. Now Eddie is showing more ability - missed sitter v Everton aside - and Arteta's chatting breeze about liking him but not giving him starts to prove it.

Actions speak louder than words and Arteta has shown that he ultimately doesn't have the patience to stick with Eddie as a potential first XI striker and most of the fans have also made up their minds about him. It's time to prove himself elsewhere. It'll be tough at first (see Willock) but eventually he'll succeed.

Fabregasm

Eddie has gotten enough chances last 2 seasons which he failed to take any of it to hold his place. I remember highly anticipating and watching on some of those games he was thrown into first team only to see him firing blanks and getting sub off eventually. He is looking more to be another Chuba Akpom or Benik Afobe. Relegation or Championship team striker but not top level striker

Would definitely love to see him leave and succeed elsewhere like Gnarby though

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The club has completely a mess. From the start it was obvious you cant keep nketiah, balugon and Martinelli. Rather than making clear football decisions and invest in few players. They want to extend everyone as an asset and put them on long term contracts with decent money. But if the players dont play their value decreases and in the end we will end up with young players being overpaid doing nothing and they wont be easy to shift because smaller clubs pay their top players the wages we pay our prospects

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Whether it's here or elsewhere I hope Eddie has a great career. Such a likeable kid, got that goalscoring instinct that very few have.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Needs to leave, he’s not what Arteta is looking for and it’s really what’s best for his career.

Would be a shame if he renewed.

He's actually one I genuinely think Arteta rates tbf but yeah I don't think he's going to get enough games here.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom