• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

mirrorstares

At least he tried, that Auba chance came from him getting the ball forward.

But his value arguably decreased this time anyway

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not fault his performance i thought he done well playing outside his position but his miss from 1 yard out is simply not good enough specially would have put us in wining position again. Not sure what wrong with our strikers we won't score many goals if you miss from 2 yards out

scytheavatar

Established Member
Am I completely delusional for saying he played well?

He played well enough this game and for most of this season that he should be a starter in our next game. Kind of hard to justify freezing him out because he is leaving yet playing Lacazette who is leaving too.

Tom349

He played well enough this game and for most of this season that he should be a starter in our next game. Kind of hard to justify freezing him out because he is leaving yet playing Lacazette who is leaving too.

Was our best player in preseason. Got injured at the wrong time, would have had a genuine claim to starting Match day 1 even had we had a fully fit squad.

scytheavatar

Established Member
No. He did play well but that miss was horrendous. We literally don't have a regular goal scorer or anyone you'd even hope would score.

Beggars can't be choosers now, ideally we sign a new top class striker in Jan. But until then we need to make do with the best player we can possibly play as our striker, and an increasingly strong case can be made that the striker is Nketiah.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Tbf to Eddie, he looked really good in pre-season. Shouldn’t be coming on as a substitute winger though over Auba or Pepe, that’s just ridiculous.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Not fault his performance i thought he done well playing outside his position but his miss from 1 yard out is simply not good enough specially would have put us in wining position again. Not sure what wrong with our strikers we won't score many goals if you miss from 2 yards out
When was the last time the player playing striker actually scored? Can't remember the last time that happened.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Beggars can't be choosers now, ideally we sign a new top class striker in Jan. But until then we need to make do with the best player we can possibly play as our striker, and an increasingly strong case can be made that the striker is Nketiah.
Agree in theory but God help us if he's the best. I wouldn't bet on him scoring. Makes me miss Bendtner and Chamakh. :(

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think he has something about him, despite missing chances. Fans shouldn’t give him a hard time.

Also, missing chances is normal, under Wenger everybody missed chances, we would score 3/4 in a game but we should’ve scored 5/6.

Everything is just highlighted because we don’t create anything anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That is just unreal! How the hell this is allowed to continue?
Until one the cringy guys start scoring because it's amazing to see the youngsters start add goals to thier game but we going nowhere if laca and auba do nothing that's why we already looking to refresh the attack

Gn1212

Not gonna lie, I gave up on him last season as it didn't seem to click for him.
Lad has been a different man since preseason, his game is much more refined now.
He may have missed a big chance against Everton but he created 3 other big chances for Ode(twice) and Auba who wasted them themselves.
Guy is ready to blow up, will be pissed if we lose him for free and be does that elsewhere.
Neither Auba or Laca have done enough to keep their spot in the team, give Eddie a go.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom