• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Behind Jesus I'll take Eddie as a striker. Jesus offers that wide option as well so they could play together.

What we need in addition is a tall, pacey, link up striker like Tammy, Nunes, Osimhen. We need that dynamic in our game I feel.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It's a tractor beam, ffs.

Do you even science fiction?
Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Behind Jesus I'll take Eddie as a striker. Jesus offers that wide option as well so they could play together.

What we need in addition is a tall, pacey, link up striker like Tammy, Nunes, Osimhen. We need that dynamic in our game I feel.
100% agree like we said before I just don't see how Eddie signs if Mikel says I'm signing 1 striker and Jesus who is striker/wide forward. That would put Eddie back to almost 3rd choice.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I suppose the 5 subs rule means players in general will get more minutes than they do currently, so from that point of view he should get on the pitch more often. Also have to factor in that he’s not a guaranteed starter at the clubs he’s been linked with either. Newcastle, Palace and West Ham would also see him needing to
fight for that starting spot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is still possibility to sign 2 CF we had auba laca and Eddie not long ago but now i just don't see it unless Eddie is happy to be 3rd choice lol.

I think we'll sign CF and winger G.Jesus alone is won't improve much apart from few more goals and assists that's why i like us to add guys like Gnabry he guarantees goals too. We'll see what the plans are.

With 50 games next season 2 strikers might not be enough.

Eddie Saka ESR Martinelli and Pepe this is the current option 3 more players needed.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We need someone good in the air .......... someone that wants more playing time ... Origi?

Gunners1616

Is a duo Jesus-Eddie even better than Aubameyang-Lacazette ?

Not convinced at all. Can't see any of the two bagging anything close to 20 league goals...

Might as well pay over the odds for Osimhen who has size, speed and the potential to be top scorer in PL. Getting tired of the "hard-working" strikers. We need a proper number 9.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need someone good in the air .......... someone that wants more playing time ... Origi?
Calvert-Lewin depend on fee. We still need 3 more forwards even if Eddie signs we have only 4 forward players I'm counting laca out and pepe who is leaving as well. Origi signed with milan

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Calvert-Lewin depend on fee. We still need 3 more forwards even if Eddie signs we have only 4 forward players I'm counting laca out and pepe who is leaving as well. Origi signed for Milan

Yes , he is a good shout . Very good Athlete that can only get better as a goal scorer .

Top Bottom