• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I must be on a complete different planet to so many of the fan base these days. :lol:

Sure pleased the kid backed himself & got paid... but what happened to the 'we got 5th with no strikers' narrative last week? Turns out we had some 100k a week wonder kid here the whole ****ing time.

I can see some sense in the club not wanting to lose him on a free so protecting an asset but nothing more than that... If he is getting more league game time than the 900 minutes last season we are in trouble.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The issue I have here is that if Nketiah‘s and Laca’s periods in the team were reversed would we be looking at an extension for the latter while the former leaves?

We have no idea what sort of level his performances will be, for better or worse.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The issue I have here is that if Nketiah‘s and Laca’s periods in the team were reversed would we be looking at an extension for the latter while the former leaves?

We have no idea what sort of level his performances will be, for better or worse.
Eddie 22, English and a world of time to improve vrs a 31 year old, French who is on the decline.

I don't think Laca was ever getting renewed.

We have been actively trying to get Eddie to sign a new contract all year. Even if it was only to protect his value to sell. His performance in the last 5 or 6 matches were decent. Small sample but he was decent.

Purple patch? Learning and being coached? Who knows.

But a lot of fans are crying here like it's money coming out of their own pocket. Worst comes to worst we sell Eddie in a year or two for 10-20m.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's a 5m singing on fee I think that being reported with it. Anything over 70k and I think it'll be hard to shift him on if it doesn't work out.

Hard?! He’s gonna be here till that deal expires man. Unless he hits 40 in back to back seasons and Bayern come in for him. Even if that was the case we’d wanna keep him :lol:.

Hope I’m wrong but early signs suggest this is yet another stupid deal.

gamechannel

Hard?! He’s gonna be here till that deal expires man. Unless he hits 40 in back to back seasons and Bayern come in for him. Even if that was the case we’d wanna keep him :lol:.

Yep. For some reason this regime doesn't get shat on enough for the stupid deals they gave to Mari, Cedric, Xhaka, Auba, Holding and now, Nketiah. Not to mention the almost-deals to Mustafi and Lacazette.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Nah, homegrown talent and all that. He'll be loaned to brighton until the contract expires.

D

Deleted member 102404

Nah, homegrown talent and all that. He'll be loaned to brighton until the contract expires.
Maybe see how he does?
He’s only played 1900 minutes of PL football.
You’re making big bets fella
Why not just wait?
Is him being a failure really that important to you?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom