• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

OSBK

Established Member
Another who has done nothing in a arsenal shirt getting a big contract. Looking forward to him and neny running riot in the league again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What's been most impressive from Eddie during this run of his, has been his ability to press so effectively (a noticeable bend in his move to press the ball, simultaneously closing down the passing lane), as well as attack the spaces so quickly and effectively. There's been a noticeable improvement in his sorting out his feet too. He looks stronger as well, being able to play with his back to goal more. All this comes from the work he is putting in behind the scenes, so credit to him.

Good signing, and can only get better I feel. There will be enough games to play in Europe and domestically, including the PL.

GoonerBoy19

He has improved a lot in the last few months, having him around wont be an issue as we can spend big on another striker. If 5-year contract news is accurate then we can recoup 20-30mn if he doesn't turn out to be a top-4 striker. It will be stupid to miss him on free.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Main thing I wanna see from Eddie next season is composure in front of goal. He can finish so I think it's just a matter of not snatching at shots too much - he often tries to catch out keepers by finishing quick but rushes the shot. Maybe something he can work on in training.

He proved he can do the other stuff already. Link, dribble, move etc. Need him to bag now and I back him to do that.

Mudi

So nobody wanted to give Eddie big money eventhough he would be free. And yet we are tricked to pay him 100% above his market value.

Why does this clubs keeps making this kind of mistakes?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So nobody wanted to give Eddie big money eventhough he would be free. And yet we are tricked to pay him 100% above his market value.

Why does this clubs keeps making this kind of mistakes?
You can't tell if it's a mistake yet. You will only be able to say that in the future. Obviously you can have a prediction but at the moment nobody knows if it was a good deal or a bad one.

OSBK

Established Member
Done nothing? I am sure you saw his impact at the end of the season very nearly getting us 4th place. Nketiah has been a faithful servant of the club in the league, FA cup and Europa where called upon.
What did he do? Did he run Sp**s ragged or newcastle? Sure you can pick out parts where he has played well. But like many others in this team in key moments and games they dont perform. He is not good enough to lead the line for arsenal, if he is a backup then i pray our lead striker doesnt get injured.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What did he do? Did he run Sp**s ragged or newcastle? Sure you can pick out parts where he has played well. But like many others in this team in key moments and games they dont perform. He is not good enough to lead the line for arsenal, if he is a backup then i pray our lead striker doesnt get injured.
What was he meant to do against Sp**s when after 25 mins or so we were down to 10 men and after that we never attacked.

Newcastle he wasn't great but no player can be good every game and as a striker you heavily rely on those behind you. The play starts back to front.

We will have to see if Eddie's form at the end of the season was something more than a purple patch and luck (Chelsea and Leeds goals even though his pressing made them to a degree). Wouldn't write him off yet mind.

Tom349

What was he meant to do against Sp**s when after 25 mins or so we were down to 10 men and after that we never attacked.

Newcastle he wasn't great but no player can be good every game and as a striker you heavily rely on those behind you. The play starts back to front.

We will have to see if Eddie's form at the end of the season was something more than a purple patch and luck (Chelsea and Leeds goals even though his pressing made them to a degree). Wouldn't write him off yet mind.

Im inclined to believe it won't be. For starters his record relative to limited appearances is excellent, not just this season. But if you cast your mind back to preseason, Eddie alongside Partey were comfortably our two best players. Helped that at that stage we hadn't signed our key players and that Saka and Martinelli were away for an extended period having represented their countries but you could tell something was different about Eddie. Unfortunately he got injured after the Chelsea game and couldn't build on that but he looked like a young player ready to make the leap, to what level is what we will find out in the next couple of seasons.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
He signed it yet?

He's obviously giving it some hard thought, otherwise surely he would have signed it already if he was convinced.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'm saying he opted for Ghana now
Him switching from representing England to representing Ghana (which I don't think has actually happened yet) doesn't mean he isnt English or considered English when transfer fees are considered. Home grown status etc etc.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom