• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This will only be sanctioned provided we sign a winger imo. Nketiah still has a role to play this season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This will only be sanctioned provided we sign a winger imo. Nketiah still has a role to play this season.
When Mkhitaryan is fit I doubt Eddie will make the bench.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

When Mkhitaryan is fit I doubt Eddie will make the bench.

We need 3 strikers though, God forbid Lacazette or Aubameyang get injured we'd be down to f*ck all up front and one would get run into the ground.

Reactions: A_G

Would love for this to happen. He is one of our biggest talents and needs to play to develop his game further.

But. We are barely rotating Aubameyang and Lacazette anymore and you always have the fear that one of them will get injured so we need numbers in striker department.

HBL

Established Member
Would love for this to happen. He is one of our biggest talents and needs to play to develop his game further.

But. We are barely rotating Aubameyang and Lacazette anymore and you always have the fear that one of them will get injured so we need numbers in striker department.
Hoping we will insert a re-call clause in case one of Laca/Auba get injured if Eddie goes out on loan

BobP

Memri Fan
Augsburg have a workmanlike approach to football, they're rather attritional.

Not sure if Eddie going there is a good idea, doesn't really fit in.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Even if he gets significant playing time?

HBL

Established Member

Better than going to the championship/league 1 and getting kicked all game by 35 year olds at cb. Eddie needs top flight football somewhere, any loan deal that achieves that will do him good.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think you learn something from loans like this. If the choice is playing u23 or this I'd choose this.

HBL

Established Member
Think Gnabry at WBA.
Not comparable really. Pulis is the most anti-football man on the planet, will get plenty of chances in the Bundesliga, especially with all those crosses from Max. Augsburg also have the sixth most shots per 90 from inside the box in the Bundesliga, so he should get some chances.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think this is a good move.

He needs to play badly. He has needed a run of 1st team games since last season. Augsburg are a side that desperately need goals so this is an opportunity for Nketiah to prove himself in the top flight for an extended run.

He has the all round play to compete and just needs to get his confidence back in front of goal. I wish him all the success and hope/believe this potential loan is fruitful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom