• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka66

If Eddie is going out on loan Bristol city is a great team to loan him out to. Young manager who likes to play attacking football. Worked wonders for Abraham a few season ago and I have no doubt that Eddie would do the same.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

DarrenArsenal thinks Swansea are top of the list.

Swansea have an ex England coach in charge now with good contacts so it’s plausible.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Supporting a loan for Eddie. He honestly needs like 30-40+ games next season rather than the drips and drabs hes likely to get if he stays here.
We have John-Jules as a 3rd choice and I think he will do well if given a small opportunity. It's a chance to see him get given a starting berth and see what he does with it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Don't see the angle in this if it happens. Surely we are short up front then if we get major injuries..
Long term it is also a gamble IMO because Eddie again potentially misses out on crucial development. He, like the other emerging talents here, needs to play a lot more.

Stannis

I can see this happening given that Martinelli looks more good enough to get some minutes with the first team.

I just hope we put a recall clause

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Long term it is also a gamble IMO because Eddie again potentially misses out on crucial development. He, like the other emerging talents here, needs to play a lot more.
I get that but at the moment we need to focus on getting this club back into the top 4. That is the main goal. Not Eddie Nketiah's development which will be utterly useless if he hits the heights and we're sitting closer to 10th than to 4th..

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A loan for Nketiah makes sense, he needs games. Martinelli is handy to have and when Nketiah comes back they could end up being our main 2 strikers.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nketiah will go on loan. I've seen enough of Martinelli this summer to say that Nketiah might not even make it here now. Martinelli is the much more serious talent, unfortunately.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Very good, he will do a Tammy and tear up the championship and come back with a heck of a lot of confidence.

HBL

Established Member
I want this guy to succeed so badly, think he is an amazing talent. Hope he does well and being first choice striker at a championship club could help his development.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Basically every championship team wants him and probably a few foreign teams as well.

We should be able to guarantee game time in his contract and get a good loan fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom