• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we send Nektiah to club where he can be starter and a team that play some attacking football

Aevi

Hale End FC
I take it Martinelli is ready to contribute if this happens, because as things are Nketiah is third choice. Interesting.

Thought we'd send him to Charlton though? We have a good relationship with them.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Like starter? Nowhere near.
I think he could start. But definitely rotation which would involve starting here and there at least. Don't see the purpose of starting regularly against lesser competition. Don't think that will help him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
There's literally 0 guarantee he gets a lot of minutes in the Premier League, even for the worse sides.

He's better off playing in the Championship for a season, let the lad get some minutes under his belt.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Definitely rotation which would involve starting here and there. Don't see the purpose of starting regularly against lesser competition. Don't think that will help him.

Rotation to do f*ck all. Let him show his worth like that donkey Abraham in the Championship where he hopefully can get regular playing time, that's more important than getting 5 minutes per game in the PL.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s about how the club rates the championship I suppose. Tammy Abraham scored 20 for Bristol City and Chelsea sent him out on loan again. If Nketiah does that which would be brilliant, do we rate it enough to then make him second choice?

al-Ustaadh

Just think he's better than Championship. This is what happens when you don't have an EPL2 like Spain. Hopefully we don't see another talent go to waste.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nketiah is not a prem starter, ffs. Needs to go out and do what Tammy Abraham did before he gets a shot here.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It’s about how the club rates the championship I suppose. Tammy Abraham scored 20 for Bristol City and Chelsea sent him out on loan again. If Nketiah does that which would be brilliant, do we rate it enough to then make him second choice?
Basically. I'd prefer he gets a PL or Bundesliga loan personally, and I definitely think he's good enough to start - he just annoyingly hasn't been trusted, which has pissed me off. Solanke got a bunch of minutes for Bournemouth last season when Callum Wilson got hurt and never scored. If Eddie had those minutes for Bournemouth, he'd have got at least 5-10 goals.

The problem is he could do amazingly well in the Championship (which I think is likely) and still not get the shot I believe he deserves when he comes back because "it's the Championship". That's what I'm worried about. Championship should suffice in terms of game time though, and honestly it's much better than nothing so I'm all for it. I just want him to play.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Send him to Celtic on a season long loan. He geta a chance at potentially Champions League football.

Nah fvck it...lets give him an opportunity...same as Welbeck.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

Basically. I'd prefer he gets a PL or Bundesliga loan personally, and I definitely think he's good enough to start - he just annoyingly hasn't been trusted, which has pissed me off. Solanke got a bunch of minutes for Bournemouth last season when Callum Wilson got hurt and never scored. If Eddie had those minutes for Bournemouth, he'd have got at least 5-10 goals.

The problem is he could do amazingly well in the Championship (which I think is likely) and still not get the shot I believe he deserves when he comes back because "it's the Championship". That's what I'm worried about. Championship should suffice in terms of game time though, and honestly it's much better than nothing so I'm all for it. I just want him to play.
Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom