• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

His brother plays for BVB, perhaps that's the link here. Don't see what's in it for Arsenal or Milan, though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s funny that him and Gareth Bale share the same lack of passion for football but are as good as anyone on their day, they’re both probably looking at each other on the bench and thinking how long they can ride it out at Madrid.

:lol:

I guess the main difference is Bale won 4 CL trophies whilst Eden Hazard has 0.

I don’t think Bale hates football fwiw.

Just any football that isn’t international. He bases his whole life around it ffs :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Probably agent talk. We seem to be the go to club to mention if you want to get the fact your player is available out there.

On a straight loan where we're only paying a portion of his wages It might be worth the risk.

You can't have enough faith in his commitment, drive or injury status to do anything more than that though.

Think he probably just fancies moving back to London to be honest :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just any football that isn’t international. He bases his whole life around it ffs :lol:

He has the luxury of having that Undertaker Wrestlemania one year appearance mentality after his success in club football.

Him and Modric made perfect moves whilst Kane and Son are *****. It’ll be great seeing them end their careers without any trophies :drool:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bale was so dedicated between 2010 and 2014, he went all in on improving himself in every single aspect, his transformation was ridiculous. Perhaps with the move to Madrid, helping them win La Decima and his success with Wales he lost a bit of motivation. He used to be animal and the hard working guy around.

The way he turned up for Wales against Austria was surreal tho, this is a guy who looks a shell of his former self at club football but the way he turned up in that game was unbelievable.

This might spark another debate but I fully believe he's the GOAT British player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bale was so dedicated between 2010 and 2014, he went all in on improving himself in every single aspect, his transformation was ridiculous. Perhaps with the move to Madrid, helping them win La Decima and his success with Wales he lost a bit of motivation. He used to be animal and the hard working guy around.

The way he turned up for Wales against Austria was surreal tho, this is a guy who looks a shell of his former self at club football but the way he turned up in that game was unbelievable.

This might spark another debate but I fully believe he's the GOAT British player.

I mean until Zidane started benching him for Isco he was one of the best in the world.

He was absolutely unreal in the PL before he left. One of the best seasons I’ve seen where he went into video game mode.

Even last year he came back to Sp**s and banged in the goals. Feel he’s been done a disservice being compared to Hazard.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's completely finished but I still want this to happen because it'd increase our sauce and it'd piss off Chelsea fans so even if he flopped big time it'd still be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom