• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ederson Honorato Campos

calvinngai88

Agree with Mad_Jens. But I wouldn't mind another Brazilian youngster, dubbed as the new Kaka to come to Arsenal, as long as he's cheap! 11m for him? Isn't that twice the price of what Milan paid for Kaka? :roll:

Arjan

calvinngai88 said:
Agree with Mad_Jens. But I wouldn't mind another Brazilian youngster, dubbed as the new Kaka to come to Arsenal, as long as he's cheap! 11m for him? Isn't that twice the price of what Milan paid for Kaka? :roll:

nope three to four times!
IIRC milan paid 4.5 million euro's for him, that's 3 million pounds

Weakerthan

calvinngai88 said:
Wow, and now the price for Kaka shot up to around at least 25m? That's superb business by Milan.

I think, although he was the best player at Sao Paulo in his last year, he even surprised Ancelotti in some ways. He's possibly developled one of the finest long shots in world football to go with his sterling skill.

calvinngai88

Well, never mind for that. They have Kaka, Arsenal have Reyes, RVP, Lupoli, Cesc, Ali, Bentley. How about that??? ;D

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Premiership football is not the best football for brazillians. Obviously some of them do work out but its just nothing like brazil. Over there they rely on individual skills, and they dribble the ball way more than in england where the passing is alot faster and the showing off is alot less.

Im not saying the guy wont work out - he wud just have to work really hard to change things about his game and to adapt to the MUCH different english lifestyle - and its 50-50 if he works out or not.

Which is why i dont think Wenger wud take the game and spend 11 mill on him.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well, never mind for that. They have Kaka, Arsenal have Reyes, RVP, Lupoli, Cesc, Ali, Bentley. How about that???

u forgot sum other class youngsters. Allow me to finish it off for ya !

Gael Clichy, Kolo Toure, Ashley Cole, Jemaine Pennant, Justin Hoyte, and the Phillipe Senderos !

No1 has a better youth squad than us !

Spartan

Arsenal An Inter Battle For Brazilan Kid..
Arsenal and Inter Milan are battling for the services of the brightest young talent in Brazilian football, Honorato Ederson.

The Brazil U17 international midfielder is rated as the 'new Kaka' in his homeland and the player's agent, Antonio Caliendo told Calciomercato.com: "There is a battle between Arsenal and Inter. Now there is also interest from Roma.

"We are considering some things. I was on the telephone with London and they want the boy absolutely.

"Today it is 50-50 between Inter and Arsenal. I've spoken about a boy who costs £11 million, a champion of the World Under 17s."

He added, "In five or six days we will make a decision."

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, never mind for that. They have Kaka, Arsenal have Reyes, RVP, Lupoli, Cesc, Ali, Bentley.

How bloody myopic are you?!?

Of all these 'fantastic' players you list, Reyes is the only one that even looks like playing regular first team football for Arsenal next season! Kaka is, without doubt, world class. Reyes has shown that he oozes potential, but still needs to work hard to fulfill it. RvP has done little, even in Holland. Lupoli has done bugger all at top level, despite impressive UNDER 17 stats, but has only signed for 2 years. Cesc, yes, talented, no, not ready for first team football for another few years. Ali - lightweightm and unlikely to succeed at Arsenal IMHO, proven very little in his top flight chances. Bentley - Looked good, but again, clearly not ready.

So your comparison is total BS. In terms of first team impact next season, Kaka will win by a country mile.

Gael Clichy, Kolo Toure, Ashley Cole, Jemaine Pennant, Justin Hoyte, and the Phillipe Senderos !

Pennant? Hoyte? Senderos? Exactly what have they done to warrant comparison to Kaka?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When they get their chance you'll see what they'v done. They'r all younger than Kaka.

They'r all very highly rated too.

asajoseph

Established Member
Yeah, true, but I don't want a team of highly rated players. I don't want a team of highly valued players. I don't even want a team of international superstar footballers. I DO want a team that can realistically aspire to win every competition it plays in.

Yes, I want the youth to get the chance, but I want it to be on our terms, rather than forced upon us by the sale of our top assets.

asajoseph

Established Member
Yeah, true, but I don't want a team of highly rated players. I don't want a team of highly valued players. I don't even want a team of international superstar footballers. I DO want a team that can realistically aspire to win every competition it plays in.

Yes, I want the youth to get the chance, but I want it to be on our terms, rather than forced upon us by the sale of our top assets.

calvinngai88

asajoseph, guess you didn't get what I mean. I'm trying to say that, they have Kaka, young, full of talents. But Milan has only 1 youngster for the future! Shevchenko only has a few more seasons to go, same for Rui Costa, Seedorf, Inzhagi, Cafu, P.Maldini. We have tons of young blood to compete in the future to come with worldclass teams. All they need is just time and the effort they put in. They might not get regular places for next season, but at least they can do the job if they are asked to. Don't ever underestimate them!

calvinngai88

I just forgot Milan has Nesta, Dida, Tomasson, Pirlo, Gattuso. But they are all mostly over the age of 25. Our youngsters are all 20 and below.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Spartan said:
Arsenal and Inter Milan are battling for the services of the brightest young talent in Brazilian football, Honorato Ederson.

I've got a funny feeling that we're going to sign Ederson.

Arnie

AC are slightly infront of us at the moment. They are the best in Europe and we are second. Real are just crap.

Kaka is a genius i was lickin my lips when the papers linked him with us

KingReyes

Established Member
Arnie said:
AC are slightly infront of us at the moment. They are the best in Europe and we are second. Real are just crap.

Kaka is a genius i was lickin my lips when the papers linked him with us

Which was from The Sun which is tribal's main source. So I guess there shouldn't be any threads from The Sun either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom