• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edin Džeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our deadline day worldie this, expect us to be over the moon if we signed him on September 1st, 2am

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Seems like he will go to AS Roma according to ESPN

May be Roma will loan him to us? ;)

Nah, just speculating without any base. Lol.

pikey2000

If he is the main striker starting every game for them he is a 20-25 goal man imo.

Good aerially and better finishing people think, personally I think he has the edge over Giroud however not enough to justify spending big on him

Ramsey_22

Definitely better than Giroud, his record proves that. Potentially as the main man again could hit 30, certainly 25+

An upgrade who could do for a couple years till someone better comes up. Doubt we'll buy him though unfortunately

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
How many goals do you guys reckon Dzeko will score for Roma? I reckon 18 in all comps.
It's Serie A, if Luca Toni is still scoring 20+ goal over there at 38 then this lump should be putting up similar numbers.

BigDane

Dzeko will score 20 for Roma, Giroud would put up similar numbers.

League is a joke by the way, Toni as top scorer at 38 is laughable.

BobP

Memri Fan
Dzeko will tear Serie A apart.

People forget how much of a dominant player he was in the Bundesliga.

squiggle

I don't know if Dzeko is better than Llorente. 6 goals from 31 matches to Llorente's 9 goals from 45 matches doesn't suggest much of a difference.

In different championships of course, but Juventus got further than any BPL club in the Champions' League so there isn't much reason to boast about the English league's superior quality.

Plutarch

Man City brought in Bony last season and now they've sold Dzeko to Roma. Is that an improvement? Doesn't seem like it to me.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Have his medical at Roma according to SSN:

Edin Dzeko has arrived in Italy ahead of his proposed move from Manchester City to Roma. The Bosnia international received quite a welcome on arriving in the Italian capital. He is expected to undergo a medical today and the deal is expected to be completed in the next 24 hours.

Time to lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom