• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu on Bravo

Deano

Anyone watching the Premiership Diary on Bravo. It featurs Edu and Robbie Savage and is very up to date.

Edu said that he thinks he will be fit for the game against Chelski and that he did not want to leave.(I am not sure if he is being completely truthful!)

He seems a nice guy and his wife is well fit.

Deano

Spike I watched it last night at about 5.30 or 6pm. It is repeated a few times in the week and is called Premiership diaries.

I have no picture of wife but she is a stunning blonde model type.

Spike

Established Member
Deano said:
Spike I watched it last night at about 5.30 or 6pm. It is repeated a few times in the week and is called Premiership diaries.

I have no picture of wife but she is a stunning blonde model type.

Alright thanks, I'll have a check later.

I've only seen it once, it was few weeks ago when Edu was watching the Sp**s game. I have no idea what day/time it was though. :p

Dr. Alban

familia011gr.jpg

His wife Paula, Edu himself and his brother.

niller

according to Arsenal.com, Edu is still out of the Chelsea match.

"Apart from that there is no news basically. Patrick Vieira is suspended. Edu, Gilberto, Pennant and Cygan are still out. The only one who could come back is Ljungberg.”

tox

Even if Edu was fit, i would prefer to see Flamini start. Flamini will be high on confidence after tuesday's game and even though Edu has more experience he will not be at full match fitness.

Dr. Alban

Another sign of Edu's depature?

From Sky Sports

Edu on his contract situation:
"Although the truth is that the negotations to extend the contract are stopped, mainly due to my indecision."

And on leaving Arsenal and what he thinks about Barcelona:
"I am very happy with the interest from as great a club as Barcelona," he stated. "With a coach like Frank Rijkaard, who was a great player and who likes good football.

"If I leave, I want to sign for a club that gives me the opportunity to win titles and participates in the great competitions. But also where I can play regularly.

"This, for me, is essential and cannot be waived.

"Barca are playing very well and can win everything this year. I know Ronaldinho well and he is, without a doubt, the best player at the moment, a special footballer who appears not very often in life.

"Yes, the truth is that it would be magnificent to be alongside him in the team."

To me it seems like Edu admits he's not sure about staying at Arsenal. He's almost stating a come-and-get-me plea to Rijkard. Edu's not saying the right things if he's really comitted to Arsenal.

Florida Gooner

Barca want him for sure. Several reports on TV have suggested that Wenger will not part with him in the middle of the season, and that is the main impediment to him leaving.

A

Anonymous

He can **** right off if that is his attitude. If he said all that then he is a ****.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom