• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyArsenal

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,31-1144016,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 16,00.html</a>

Gawd darn it, the arse board need to give him a new contract pronto.

marhes26

The press seem to think we are selling everyone...our whole midfield is going in one summer!! :shock: anyone out there fancy playing midfield for us next season?? i'll get my boots....

Sigun

"Whether Arsenal would consider listening to offers for Edu is highly dubious, especially given the player's outstanding displays last term and the current uncertainty hanging over Patrick Vieira's future"

The end of the article sums it up.

Weakerthan

I think they're just waiting for him to finish off his Copa America campaign, then the talks should begin.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Baptista is a world-class player in my opinion but I still wouldn't want to get rid of Edu. I'm surprised Baptista's still at Sevilla. Barcelona were strongly rumoured to be signing him. Contrary to some reports in the press Wenger would never let Edu go.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Edu has been magnificent this season and therez no way we'r gonna sell him.

I reckon in a few years time he'll be one of our best 3 players.

quattro

edu? wtf? is there a big sign up front at highbury that says "central midfielder fire sale" or something?

bobbypires

Established Member
Edu - Barcelona

'El larguero' (Spanish radio show). They say Laporta is going to London tomorrow to sign him. And he's got money.

Hope this is bullshit. We need Edu here.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isn't the transfer window closed tomorrow. There won't be enough time for personal terms, agreeing a fee and a medical all in a few hours will there? Don't think it'll happen TBH.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
JazzG said:
Hopefully he is gonna drop off Ronaldinho while he is over here ;)
You never know. Maybe that was the deal that AW was pushing all along, and all the other transfers were a smokescreen. Unlikely, but we can dream can't we.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They say Laporta is going to London tomorrow to sign him. And he's got money.

Someone should tell einstein that he cant sign him since the window would be closed tomorrow.

He could still give us the money he braught along though.

Ak

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
He could still give us the money he braught along though.

yeha i mena it would be a right pain in the arse for him to carry it all back again. :D :D

i hope edu doesnt leave us but if he does i aint too bothered, it just means we'll see more of cesc!

kronik

Edu only has 6 months left on his contract. He can legally talk to other clubs without having to tell Arsenal about it.

The fact that there's been little talk about a contract extension I feel we may lose him. :(

A

Anonymous

I dunno actually, i like edu, but with cesc fabregas's solid performances i would like to see more of him, and with edu around i dont think he would get many chances. Maybe we shud get wenger to swap edu for iniesta, dat would be wiked deal, and another major coup signing. Neway dnt really mind wot happens, as long as we get money for him.

n_henry

So, any news on this? Hopefully it doesn't happen. :(

But if Edu wants to go (hasn't it always been his lifelong dream to play for Barca?), then I wish him the best of luck.

Please stay, Edu! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom