• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle

Stack of midfield stars, hope he is not talking about Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Miller, Fletcher? I guess the word "star" doesn't have the same meaning nowadays.

Canuck

Established Member
I read an article in which he said that he was happy in London. His family is settled here and his child was born here. So I doubt he would leave England. I'm not suprised that Fergie is interested in him, but they'd have to come up with a really really good deal to get him out of north London.

...and to the people who want him to leave I say "GET STUFFED YOU SH!TS"

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
PolishGooner said:
sabret00the said:
PolishGooner said:
jasonlohkh said:
If Edu is set to leave he will not join any of our PL rival.Believe me!

why?
loyalty?

it`s business not loyalty. Was Campbell loyal to Scums? a lot of players played for Manure and joined Arsenal or played for Arsenal and joined Manure.

but I dont think he will go. We will offer him a new contract and he will sing. 8)
Not recently.

fuzz

there was a similar piece int he express on sunday. It said edu wanted 12 million pound deal or something and that if he didn't get it he would go to man u over barca because of their financial clout.

I remember hearing man u ryied to steal viera from us, but we kept him despite the club being in a weaking position at that time. Right now though i can't see edu leaving for several reasons:
-He is a regular and pretty much first choice in the team now
-london is far better place to live for foreign players because of the vast aray of cultures here which makes it better for brazillians for instance
-gilberto is here
-the new stadium is coming
-we are currently the best team in england a fair bit ahead of man u in amny departments such as young talent and mature experieced talent aswell.

if he goes it will be because we (arsenal) didn't want him or wanted someone else, not because edu decided man u was a better place to be than arsenal, but i don't think that will happen, but if it does he will be off to barca not man u.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Or if he wanted to leave, and Arsenal didn't want to keep an unhappy player. Like Voltz last season.

marhes26

Edu Leave??!!! you must be joking!! what's with some of the plums on here saying they dont care if he goes?? you need to watch Arsenal games a bit more in depth.Edu's the fxxxking man!! he's the Fonzee of the team!! hey man!! cool!! Happy Days are here again...

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
looooool. He is needed here at the moment to add a bit of experience to the side, but the fact of the matter is, he is dipensible, and when he signs a new contract, IF we get a good offer for him, it would be rediculous to turn it down. Now that the offer is for a free transfer, and to one of our main rivals, it would be stupid to allow it.

KingReyes

Established Member
Edu has been a great player for us, however his position isn't guaranteed, its not like he should be a shoe in like Henry, Vieira, Cole, Sol etc.. For what we have in midfield at the moment he should be a regular but I'm sure we can do better than him and if someone better comes along then so be it. In terms of committment and effort I can't criticize him but there are plenty of midfielders that can do a better job.

A

Anonymous

turtle said:
Stack of midfield stars, hope he is not talking about Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Miller, Fletcher? I guess the word "star" doesn't have the same meaning nowadays.

if these guys are stars then why didn't fergie play them instead of o'shea against Sp**s

its seems o'shea is his 1st choice in midfield

ahahahhahahah

A

Anonymous

The way I see it is that this guy is very average. He may be a nice guy, and may be 'cool' but that doesnt count in my book. People who actually watch games will see this and not just those who remember him scoring a few goals last season.

He is only going to stand in the way of Cesc progressing. Gilberto and PV will be first choice for a while yet, but when one of them are out cesc could come in. Flamini will also be held back by this guy.

The only problem I see is that he will leave on a bosman and we wont get anything for him when we could get 4 or 5 mill for him.

Id much rather sell Edu and buy that Argentinian kid we were linked to in the summer who I heard is now being chased by the mancs and Juve.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Last I heard Deprtibo wanted him, but some people on here were saying he plays exactly like Gilberto, and I wonder what most people would have to say about that if he plays a match for us.

Feanor

Established Member
Edu is a good player but we could easily replace him with Cesc, Flamini, Bentley...the other swiss guy...can't remember his name. I just hope Edu doesn't go on a free transfer, especially to Manure! I think he would be an instant for manure's midfield but I think he most likely to go to Barca with either someone going the other way or freeing room/money for Jesus!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haha. Same. They only made about 10 million more that us right. We made 159 or 149, and hey made 169 or 159 million.

JazzG

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
Haha. Same. They only made about 10 million more that us right. We made 159 or 149, and hey made 169 or 159 million.

Our figures include property sales though. They make a lot more than us right now just in football terms, we probably would be making a loss just on football related money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom