• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu & Vinai: The Dream Team

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Thanks, that's good to know. You know you're basically an ITK now right?
Lmao nah I was a company grunt and a ticked box for diversity. Was years ago too - I sadly know nothing :(

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Isn't he a bit of a Labour in disguise lad? At least Nouveau Labour.

Ken Clarke new Labour?

200.gif

Manberg

Predator
4364652-0-image-m-41_1537277670766.jpg

Does anyone really believe Vinai had no clue what was going on? He must have knew, making him complicit.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
whats the deal with this anyway? Is Vinai involved with transfers in any way?

When Raul knocked on a clubs door he offered hookers and lines.

When Vinai knocks he offers balti and limes.

Does he have it in him?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Remember last summer when Raul said that transfer window was on him, as Edu was new? Turns out he was right in more ways than one!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Lol I actually used to work directly under this don when I was at Clifford Chance. He is/was partner there.

If this **** show actually works out for us then you can say you were linked to the turn around. Either way, it's a nice little story, at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom