• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Am I the only one who thinks Edu is stealing a living and having a free pass at life? Like what does he seriously do day to day? I also have a sneaky suspicion some of these transfers going through him are corrupt - as in, some of the transfer fee lines his own pocket.

vinai is another who I have no clue what his role his. Free salary I guess.
Clearly he's done nothing and has been at the beach all summer. It's embarrassing.

scytheavatar

Established Member
A bit unfair to judge his players when Arteta can probably even make Messi look like a ***. For the most part, based on the Emery season, Guendouzi, Leno, Auba, Torreira and even Sok all played pretty great.

All of them (except Auba whom I don't think you can credit Mislintat for) are massively overrated by Arsenal fans and are not good enough to start for any of the top 6 PL club. You think Guendouzi can get into the Leicester midfield?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

All of them (except Auba whom I don't think you can credit Mislintat for) are massively overrated by Arsenal fans and are not good enough to start for any of the top 6 PL club. You think Guendouzi can get into the Leicester midfield?
AMN almost did when Leicester had injuries there and were looking for cover. This was a guy who barely played for our midfield as well.

I reckon Guendouzi would be an established Premiership player had he gone Leicester instead if anything.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Edu is coming under pressure...Arsenal are understood to be backing Arteta

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That will create a more mess we should add one of those guys to work with Edu sacking Edu and bring one of those guys will mean new transfer strategy new players targeted and players DOF who like in current squad will change mind about might keep we can't change DOF every 1-2 years that's crazy. Ivan Raul Edu Sven in space of 4-5 years. Stability is important.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Overmars would be very realistic and can work with Edu. Emenalo signed guys who are extremely terrible before chelsea changed him.

All top clubs have 2-3 in board that work together when comes to transfers scouting etc.. we can't leave everything on one guy we see how difficult it's

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Is Emenalo that good? He had a couple of shocking windows at Chelsea the two summers after they won the league.
Instrumental by all accounts in recruiting many of the Belgian golden generation to Chelsea and Sp**s (via AVB). He played a big role in getting Kante and expanding their academy focus. Also here's what Conte had to say about him, they had a terrific relationship.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Instrumental by all accounts in recruiting many of the Belgian golden generation to Chelsea and Sp**s (via AVB). He played a big role in getting Kante and expanding their academy focus. Also here's what Conte had to say about him, they had a terrific relationship.
all DOF have good record and bad record you can't find someone who will sign you perfect players. if we want go youth from now on so Campos should be our choice if we want to keep where we are add Overmars to work with Edu they both know the club Overmars has more experience too and he not dodgy as Raul. Emenalo signed guys that i mention in my last replay for really big money with Conte was in charge but as i said not all transfers going to be perfect all these players i mention are deadwood at chelsea after 4 years.

Top Bottom