• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu & Vinai: The Dream Team

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Since the old executive thread has been taken over, I think it's fair we should make a new one with the current boys in Edu + Vinai.

EfdsqpZXkAA2X9j

Edu & Arteta are now heading transfers together and Vinai is doing the other stuff, let's see how we move.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Vinai has a lot of supporters from the likes of AST and old share holders which is interesting. He seems to have a poor history to me at the club in his commercial deals but we shall see.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Arteta more involved in transfers is a clearly a good thing so I'm happy with Edu & Arteta. With Vinai its hard to tell if he's got the role because he's earned it or because the owners feel he's easier to handle/Control than Raul. We'll see!

sdotzdot

Established Member
Where do we go from here?

I have trust and belief Arteta is the one to take us back to glory days but it’s way too soon in his career to be given the reins the way wenger was.

Or the other option is Vinai or whatever other joker the Kroenkes decide to bring in and sack in 6 months/1 year? This is depressing stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What's wrong with Winter? He's the only big journalist I see consistently calling out Kroenke for letting the club slip.

Just something about him, though I am very angry over Vinai's promotion so anything would probably annoy me right now :lol:

In the replies though...

Top Bottom