• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu & Vinai: The Dream Team

Iceman10

Established Member
Seems quite backwards that the club doesn't have its own TV channel yet that could be streamed online for a worldwide audience. There is a lot on the website, but I know I would follow a TV channel for sure to be more informed about academy players and ideally to watch youth matches also. Surely the club could come up with a model that would be profitable and help with commercial and merchandise revenues? Why is the club so lackadaisical with this aspect?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Seems quite backwards that the club doesn't have its own TV channel yet that could be streamed online for a worldwide audience. There is a lot on the website, but I know I would follow a TV channel for sure to be more informed about academy players and ideally to watch youth matches also. Surely the club could come up with a model that would be profitable and help with commercial and merchandise revenues? Why is the club so lackadaisical with this aspect?

Been complaining about it for years.

Iceman10

Established Member
Vinai could well be out in quick time, like Ed Woodward to an extent, as a fall guy for the ESL flop (comms, etc.). He is pretty useless as far as I have seen it over the last few years, including the commercial revenues aspect highlighted above, but him going should of course not be the end of this. Heat needs to be on the Kroenkes now everyone should know beyond any doubt what they are about.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Vinai could well be out in quick time, like Ed Woodward to an extent, as a fall guy for the ESL flop (comms, etc.). He is pretty useless as far as I have seen it over the last few years, including the commercial revenues aspect highlighted above, but him going should of course not be the end of this. Heat needs to be on the Kroenkes now everyone should know beyond any doubt what they are about.
No way ANY of the board can stay.

All need to be hounded out.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Kroenke basically picked an Oxford grad with no real clue about football. He should have been sacked after the BYD and dog meat beer fiasco.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Vinai falls upwards despite being at the helm of commercial failings for years and now just general failings of the club as a whole. Always got to wonder why someone that consistently shows incompetence in their job remains in favour of their boss.

Wounded Healer

After Dein left it seems Wenger was the only guy at the club who knew what he was doing.

From the outside it looks a club in massive decline, you’re close to saying we’re not a top club anymore.
I also mark this moment of Deins leaving as the moment we lost our spirit. the spirit that made me fall in love with Arsenal. After that Arsenal have faded bit by bit, excuse by excuse from the wonderful club it was. And then business began and oil and too much money and the American dream holding whisky and a cigar and talk talk talk.

Top Bottom