• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu & Vinai: The Dream Team

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I know it's not the AM way but any credit for our signings yet?

Here you go! ;)

It is of course early, but have been impressed with the signings. Especially Tomi has been a real revelation. He has been an absolute beast. No preseason, just slotted in and elevated our RB position at once. Same with Ramsdale. White I am still not 100% sure about, but still early days for both too much praise or critique.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I am resolutely not an Edu fan, but you have to say that it's looking like 5, maybe 6 solid signings so far. It's too early to judge but think he's due a revaluation if these player performances continue.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I would wait till mid season before talking about the new signings. Some good performances to be sure but you don’t get judged after 6 games and most of them have played only half of those.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Guys, wtf is happening in football?

Ok, maybe he's mocking Scholes but if not, Jesus Christ are all these people freaks?

resize

Batman

Yes, he is just mocking the toesucker and thats fine.
In all seriousness though, don't we prefer a club executive to be a bit more professional if that's the case? If Fergie got caught doing something weird, do we think there's any chance on earth that you'd have seen Arsène mocking it? Like just focus on doing your damn job and lifting the club out of the mess it's in.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
In all seriousness though, don't we prefer a club executive to be a bit more professional if that's the case? If Fergie got caught doing something weird, do we think there's any chance on earth that you'd have seen Arsène mocking it? Like just focus on doing your damn job and lifting the club out of the mess it's in.
Poor Edu, the guy isn't even allowed to cook BBQ and have some banter because he's the DOF at Arsenal
😪

Batman

Poor Edu, the guy isn't even allowed to cook BBQ and have some banter because he's the DOF at Arsenal
😪
He can have banter off the pitch when the club isn't banter on the pitch.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely delighted if Edu was taking the piss out of that ginger dump, that is Paul Scholes...MY director of football!

Everyone should make fun of that ****...Scholes, **** on and off the pitch.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How is Edu & Scholes comparable to Wenger & Fergie?

Edu is just bantering an United legend who he played against as a player, and they both have different jobs now.

I don't really care anyway as Scholes seems to be doing some weird stuff. Can't say I'm surprised it being called out.

Top Bottom