• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
15M agent fee? this is crazy Raiola got 20M from Pogba. good for club no agree and walk away.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Do feel people are overrating Aouar. At £50m you're looking at the real deal not potential.

Look how de ligt and de jong have faired along with our own Pepe.

£35m was about right for Aouar I'm glad we didn't push on any further. Also the vibes from Lyon are that he is quite inconsistent. At £50m you'd be expecting him to be ripping up lige 1 consistently.

Good call by Edu and Vinai. Looking forward to see how we're going to invest the remaining amount. Shame Grealish signed a new contract would love him here.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'll give credit to whoever convinced Partey to join us and the ground work that was laid, I'm sure the wages we offered played a part too. We're all delighted we got him.

But come on, Edu, Vinai, Huss etc activated a RC. It wasn't a transfer masterstroke.

Lack of out goings are still a major issue and we should have done better on that point even with the difficult circumstances.

It'll be interesting to see how they do in the next summer window, that'll be a fairer time to judge. Just think there's a real lack of experience in these higher up positions, that could work against us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'll give credit to whoever convinced Partey to join us, I'm sure the wages we offered played a part too. We're all delighted we got him.

But come on, Edu, Vinai, Huss etc activated a RC. It wasn't a transfer masterstroke.

It'll be interesting to see how they do in the next summer window, that'll be a fairer time to judge. Just think there's a real lack of experience in these higher up positions, that could work against us.
Yes is nothing special but important they didn't panic and gave Aouar agent big fee Raul would've did that but that will mean we wasted money. the next summer would be much easier for them because 4 of our current players are moving for free hopefully this covid thing will be eased next summer so we'll be able to sell few players.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also don't forget we took Partey away from top 10 team in europe currently in CL with excellent manager he could've easily rejected us. i know you'll tell me because we doubled his salary but A.Madrid surely did the same with their last contract offer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do feel people are overrating Aouar. At £50m you're looking at the real deal not potential.

Look how de ligt and de jong have faired along with our own Pepe.

£35m was about right for Aouar I'm glad we didn't push on any further. Also the vibes from Lyon are that he is quite inconsistent. At £50m you'd be expecting him to be ripping up lige 1 consistently.

Good call by Edu and Vinai. Looking forward to see how we're going to invest the remaining amount. Shame Grealish signed a new contract would love him here.
With Lyon you’re always paying top dollar. They were getting something like 30M for people like Essien and Diarra 10-12 years ago.

Grealish was valued at 80-100M.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also, here’s the other thing, when you pay 72M for Pepe and 25M for Saliba, Aouar will be a bomb, he’s much better and a bigger profile than the two we signed.

Why should Aulas charge 35M for Aouar when Arsenal are splashing money for lesser players in France already?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Also, here’s the other thing, when you pay 72M for Pepe and 25M for Saliba, Aouar will be a bomb, he’s much better and a bigger profile than the two we signed.

Why should Aulas charge 35M for Aouar when Arsenal are splashing money for lesser players in France already?

That doesn't make any sense. Pepe wasn't a lesser player when we signed him, he was the best player in France behind Mbappe. So your logic is flawed in that sense.

We would've done the Aouar deal if it wasn't for stupid agent fees.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Pepe was third best after Mbappe and Neymar like said, so I dunno what this is about lol.

Im pretty sure we tried to do a structured deal like Pepe for Aouar which would have ended up being a similar amount - but Lyon had none of it.

I bet if we actually signed him, you’d down play him and say he’s nothing on Nasri or other previous attacking talents under Wenger anyways. He’s not here so you’re gonna pretend he’s Zidane jr.

Last edited:

scytheavatar

Established Member

Aouar was a so-so player who exploded into form last season.......... he is the most comparable with 18 year old Wilshere. He has a lot of potential but also is not good enough to carry the midfield week in week out, so paying 60M for him would be us signing Pepe all over again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pepe was third best after Mbappe and Neymar like said, so I dunno what this is about lol.

Im pretty sure we tried to do a structured deal like Pepe for Aouar which would have ended up being a similar amount - but Lyon had none of it.

I bet if we actually signed him, you’d down play him and say he’s nothing on Nasri or other previous attacking talents under Wenger anyways. He’s not here so you’re gonna pretend he’s Zidane jr.
Pepe is just a one season wonder, the rest is you just crying AGAIN :lol:.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Pepe is just a one season wonder, the rest is you just crying AGAIN :lol:.
Lol your usual cry go to when I call out you and your buddies for saying incorrect stuff and you run out of ideas.

You have a pattern of bigging up players until they join here. Pepe is probably a one season wonder but you didn’t know Aouar until last season either.

You’re always wrong or completely make stuff up but say it with such confidence :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lol your usual cry go to when I call out you and your buddies for saying incorrect stuff and you run out of ideas.

You have a pattern of bigging up players until they join here. Pepe is probably a one season wonder but you didn’t know Aouar until last season either.

You’re always wrong or completely make stuff up but say it with such confidence :lol:

On top of that he said Aouar isn't a massive signing after praising him to the roof when he was rumoured to go to City.

Then when he was called out, he said he thinks he is a top signing only, because he won't improve us straight away.

Now above he again said: "Aouar will be a bomb, he’s much better and a bigger profile than the two we signed."

It's crazy how he goes back and forth saying conflicting things every other day.

Top Bottom