• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I wouldn't worry about Vinai. He has been given the position of responsibility, which means the pressure is on him to keep things the best they can be but the footballing stuff will be trusted to Edu and Arteta.

It was too muddy with Raul for many reasons but not least because no one person had the pressure of being the person responsible and that's where questionable things happen. Big Tim knows this.

Jasard

My main worry about Edu is he is unproven and so far the signings we have made since he properly started are very weird. How much they were him or Raul I don't know. I guess you can write them off as being squad padding though, they're not first 11 signings.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Thought Vinai was a glorified marketing guy. Why is he getting this promotion??

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
My main worry about Edu is he is unproven and so far the signings we have made since he properly started are very weird. How much they were him or Raul I don't know. I guess you can write them off as being squad padding though, they're not first 11 signings.

If he gets us our main targets I'll have no complaints.

Gabriel, Partey and Aouar.

Jasard

What's his actual role now? Probably same as he has now but has to sign a few more things, don't think he will make many footballing decisions if any other than the power to fire Edu or Arteta.

I just heard that Edu prefers a modern data approach and that when Sven left he warned the club that Raul was trying to put super agents in every position (Emerys agent, Edus agent and player agents) and was going against the interests of the club. Basically doing what Sven wanted only with 2 years wasted between.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Edu and Arteta working together are surely going to attract enough players to keep us in the hunt for top 4 and trophys

and they'll keep all the female fans happy:drool:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Edu and Arteta working together are surely going to attract enough players to keep us in the hunt for top 4 and trophys

and they'll keep all the female fans happy:drool:
Except you, unless you are a spanish cat.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Change your avi man? I thought I posted that message.

Raul wasn’t a football guy either was he? You could tell too with all the money he wasted at Barcelona and leading us to finishes of 5th and 8th.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
his CV is quite impressive - from Deloitte's webpage:

Vinai Venkatesham

vinai-venkatesham-240.png
Vinai Venkatesham is an Oxford University graduate who started his career in the City, firstly as an oil trader and then as a strategy consultant at Deloitte where he qualified as a management accountant. He transitioned into a career in sport when he joined the commercial team of the London 2012 Olympics in 2005. There he was key part of a record breaking team that together raised £2bn from the private sector.

Vinai left London 2012 for Arsenal Football Club in 2010, and after a successful period of driving commercial revenue growth as Chief Commercial Officer was promoted to Managing Director in 2018.

Outside of Arsenal Vinai is a Non Executive Director of the British Olympic Association. He has also held Non Executive Director roles at the London 2017 World Athletics Championships and the digital start-up Dugout. In 2018 he was ranked number 46 in the list of the 101 most influential Asians in Britain. He lives in Hertfordshire with his wife and three young children.

Jasard

Vinai has made it apparent in the past that communication should be better and he has reiterated that in his interview. Might see AGM back

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Big **** Vinai has risen out of nowhere.

It‘s a different knock has gained a new meaning :Celebration:

Latest posts

Top Bottom