• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu & Vinai: The Dream Team

Gegen Pressing

We dismantled the Mexican army because the culture of impunity and CEO'S not taking responsability. Good move.

Every club where there is prominent culture of CEO's big names like Ed Woodward or Daniel Levy that are more important than their managers its never worked out.

Focus should be on Arteta + team
That's how it should be. Just like it's Klopp+ team and Guardiola+ team..

scytheavatar

Established Member

What the heck, that's all in all the story put upside down. What's the source ?

Would paint a very different picture of him

Lies. It is extremely hard to believe the layoffs can happen if our head of football operations oppose it. Especially when it is not small fries that are being kicked out but the ones who lead our scouting.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
We dismantled the Mexican army because the culture of impunity and CEO'S not taking responsability. Good move.

Every club where there is prominent culture of CEO's big names like Ed Woodward or Daniel Levy that are more important than their managers its never worked out.

Focus should be on Arteta + team
That's how it should be. Just like it's Klopp+ team and Guardiola+ team..
well Vinai comes across as a lot more self-efacing than Raul, so hopefully it stays that way

one thing we don't know is what part Josh Kroenke has played in all this, but if he is the power behind the throne, that isn't really a problem as he has the pursestrings anyway

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Vinai:

fetchimage

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
one thing we don't know is what part Josh Kroenke has played in all this, but if he is the power behind the throne, that isn't really a problem as he has the pursestrings anyway

The lawyer is an extension of Josh (and Stan) now that the rest of the world has smartly quarantined themselves from allowing Americans to enter their borders.

akhil

How many people have a direct line to the Kroenkes? Something triggered them to install Tim Lewis. Wonder if it the other board members.

This is conspiracy theory stuff, but I wonder if Wenger is somehow involved in all this.:cool:

Agree with Adams. Edu has never built a European squad. Edu is not even regarded highly in his own home country.

We are not even progressing. Vinai and Edu is even more **** than when Raul was there.

We are done as a club.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Agree with Adams. Edu has never built a European squad. Edu is not even regarded highly in his own home country.

We are not even progressing. Vinai and Edu is even more **** than when Raul was there.

We are done as a club.
Yeah from what I heard the Brazilian International set up hierarchy were glad to see the back of him, and said something along the lines of you (Arsenal fans) wait and see :facepalm:..

Gegen Pressing

Agree with Adams. Edu has never built a European squad.....

We are done as a club.

Overreaction by Adams as usual (good defenders tend to be paranoid) .

Trust Arteta that if Edu turns out to be an amateur then he will be given the boot and Arteta will get his own scout.

I hope Mikel the octopus slowly takes a grip on power at Emirates because all the big bosses do just that, and realizes himself as Wenger's heir.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I see we signed a 19 year old Tim Akinola, for some reason he was released from Hudderfield

Trofton

We are done as a club.
I thought edu is the reason Brazil play some games at the emirates ?

Let's play Aubamawang

Wasn't Edu one of the reasons we signed Martinelli? Since our focus now seems to be on securing some of the hottest South American talent, having a guy in charge who was finding the best talent for the Brazilian national team can only be a win.

Maybe Martinelli will become the new Ronaldo. Maybe we will unearth the next Neymar. These are exciting times after the Emery era.

Top Bottom