• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F56cb226a-3bce-11eb-9017-abc630b6062b.jpg

...thinking about it, I can't believe I actually had hope in this :lol:

That's got to be the worst 3 people, ever running a team...you could get away with 1 if you have experience around him, but what the **** were we thinking with all three of them at the same time.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That is saying more about Arsenal than Mislintat.

Just because he was here, it doesn't mean that every transfer was his idea/signing.
Outside of Arsenal Mislintat was or is a success everywhere he is/was.

Who else was recommending the Dortmund cast offs?

Aevi

Hale End FC
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F56cb226a-3bce-11eb-9017-abc630b6062b.jpg

...thinking about it, I can't believe I actually had hope in this :lol:

That's got to be the worst 3 people, ever running a team...you could get away with 1 if you have experience around him, but what the **** were we thinking with all three of them at the same time.
These lot frustrate me more than any other people in this club. Can't say much for Vinai bc I haven't kept up with our finances much (though the Chinese automotive company fiasco was an absolute joke), but Edu and Arteta absolutely need to go ASAP. Just like certain players in the squad though, we're too busy sitting and hoping that they'll turn things around instead of cutting our losses and moving on to a new chapter.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The club have extended the Visit Rwanda shirt sponsor for a further 2 years, personally I think that's pretty poor form. There are plenty of companies out there, you don't have to take money from a government with a dodgy human rights record. The fact the president of that country openly criticises the team for being sh*t just makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.

Just one more reason to be ashamed of Arsenal Football Club.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The club have extended the Visit Rwanda shirt sponsor for a further 2 years, personally I think that's pretty poor form. There are plenty of companies out there, you don't have to take money from a government with a dodgy human rights record. The fact the president of that country openly criticises the team for being sh*t just makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.

Just one more reason to be ashamed of Arsenal Football Club.

You think Arsenal gives a shiiiite about human rights?? :lol: They exiled Özil for speaking up against crimes against humanity. It's a bottom dollar club, bottom being the operative word here.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
If and when Arteta goes, Edu must go too. Can’t have him controlling our future transfer business.

Again though, this is a tough job for anyone now.
Agreed its a tough job. That's precisely why you need someone that is experienced and "world class" in both the manager and DOF position.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
These lot frustrate me more than any other people in this club. Can't say much for Vinai bc I haven't kept up with our finances much (though the Chinese automotive company fiasco was an absolute joke), but Edu and Arteta absolutely need to go ASAP. Just like certain players in the squad though, we're too busy sitting and hoping that they'll turn things around instead of cutting our losses and moving on to a new chapter.
Bin them all.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Edu, the charlatan, needs to be binned alongside Arteta.

Spending that money on Ramsdale, a terrible keeper, is a sackable offence on its own. Let alone all the bad deals he's mired the club in over the past few seasons.

TinFish

Am I the only one who thinks Edu is stealing a living and having a free pass at life? Like what does he seriously do day to day? I also have a sneaky suspicion some of these transfers going through him are corrupt - as in, some of the transfer fee lines his own pocket.

vinai is another who I have no clue what his role his. Free salary I guess.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom