• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Mavropanos being linked with a £20m move to Dortmund once Stuttgart use their option to buy of £3m in the summer.

Edu. 🔥
Really nobody could have predicted that

Surprised Meme GIF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It shows more isn’t always better. This is why I’m so against buying bunch of young players. You gonna end up losing some on the cheap as you can’t play them. We extended martinelli and balugon last 12 month and want to extend nketiah. Makes zero sense. You choose few young players and invest in them

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Edu and Vinai not far off Ed Woodward levels.

A lot more damage incoming with the departures of Guendouzi, Saliba, Pepe etc.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

A bit of a shock that a guy that was rated by Mislintat and Wenger would turn out to be very decent.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Guendouzi at least I can understand Mikel tanked his value but really sad about mavropanos... He came in Wenger last year and his career was in limbo since then as Wenger left. Really the multiple upper managements really mismanaged this situation. Happy for him he finally sorted out his career though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Nope. It's an obligation if Stuttgart stay in 1. Bundesliga, only an option if we go down. And the the option in case of relegation is even lower than the obligation if we stay up. Arsenal is out of this one for good.
Thanks for the clarification as whatever I read didn't add up. This is potentially worse than the Gnabry deal. What an Edu shambles.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom