• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Morning_woody

Yeah whats changed then?

I guess the major change is that he wil have more influence on our academy - which is positive because we want our academy players to play same kind of football as the 1st team - meaning it will be easier for academy players to be integrated in the 1st team.
German clubs use this constellation aswell

GDeep™

League is very weak
I thought he was Sporting Director? Or was he DoF?

I knew he was extended when they leaked those stories of other clubs wanting him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was directing the technical stuff earlier, but now he is directing the sporting stuff. And smiling.

Good, handsome guy...lets keep him front and centre.

While Viani, and whoever this disaster is...

1637924213640-00e1ee8c5747157d5420ab7d50780578.jpeg

...keep working in the shadows where they belong!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You wonder if we are going to hire a new lad for the recruitment. Apparantly, the Sporting Director, ie Edu, is now to be in charge of the development of the First Team, Academy and Women's team. You'd think someone else is then needed for recruitment to the First Team....

Same here. Ridiculous how these terms Director of Football, Technical Director Sporting Director etc are bandied about in football without any concrete meaning to any of them

Maybe he is also taking over our eSports department. Havent we we doing kind of badly in Fifa since we started?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Website says only new responsibility he's got is the academy. Which is also weird because I can't see how Per could've made any decisions without talking to him first

Honestly he’s probably just doing a fairly similar job they just wanted to promote him maybe as a reward for good work?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How is this man supposed to get the signings we need...

...when he's too busy ****ing around like this and getting @GDeep™ inadvertently smashed!

Zaza

Two incompetent people. But worry not, he'll post another picture of him smoking a cigar while barbecuing and Kroenke will foolishly give him another promotion. Ridiculous!

Rattata

I guess the people in charge at first place Napoli are also incompetent every time we went for their targets and just paid more money.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom