• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu & Vinai: The Dream Team

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Why are people blaming Edu? people can say our owners are backing Arteta but they are doing dogshit again this year we are so close to playing in CL next year why are we taking the risk in burning out Martinelli and Saka.

I know 100 million on a player is ridicilous but if you decide to offer a specific club 95 million then just pay the remaining 5 million now Mudryk ends up at Chelski because our owners didnt want to pay the 5 million more.

People saying Arteta has the full backing of the board need to have a reality check they dont its time they leave the club to they are holding us back for years.

I feel for Arteta tbf he has done a tremendously job this year but this is all he can.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Arsenal are short in midfield since the beginning and the back up is not good at all
If arsenal fail to bring in a number 6 in the next few days it would be pretty clear edu is not fit for this role
There is absolutely no way a lokonga xhaka partnership will work for arsenal

Gunners1616

Edu needs to go. Clown was telling us in the Netflix series that Aubemayang wasn't worth any money. We had to pay for him to leave basically. Same thing with Bellerin.

Barcelona sold both of them few months later for some actual money.

I don't give him any credit for the team being top of the league. We got lucky Trossard agent offered him to the club. He doesn't even get that credit.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Edu needs to go. Clown was telling us in the Netflix series that Aubemayang wasn't worth any money. We had to pay for him to leave basically. Same thing with Bellerin.

Barcelona sold both of them few months later for some actual money.

I don't give him any credit for the team being top of the league. We got lucky Trossard agent offered him to the club. He doesn't even get that credit.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Regardless how we feel about Edu, the club clearly rate him. He recently got a promotion. You don’t get a promotion from your bosses if they think you’re good at your job.

Rattata

Regardless how we feel about Edu, the club clearly rate him. He recently got a promotion. You don’t get a promotion from your bosses if they think you’re good at your job.
Yea because incompetent people never hold high positions neither in economy or politics.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom