• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Now that's a transfer I can fully get behind. Makes us a whole lot less reliant on Xhaka in build-up and provides competition to everyone. Now if we somehow could get Bissouma in addition to this we would have an amazing mix.

Bissouma-Camavinga-Partey-Xhaka

That's basically all CM aspects covered + a very good mix between experience and youth, leadership and passion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Now that's a transfer I can fully get behind. Makes us a whole lot less reliant on Xhaka in build-up and provides competition to everyone. Now if we somehow could get Bissouma in addition to this we would have an amazing mix.

Bissouma-Camavinga-Partey-Xhaka

That's basically all CM aspects covered + a very good mix between experience and youth, leadership and passion.

With Saliba - Gabriel and Camavinga just in front you're set for a very long time in those positions. And left back to be fair. Just need the right back and probably a new keeper when Leno leaves.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have to put his first name in the thread title, mate.

Try to keep it professional on AM :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just a note on the source but he's been excellent with regards to ligue 1 players and Arsenal recently.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Pro Arsenal propaganda is what I'd call this, **** off.

Its not a coincidence that transfer rumours are popping up, now that the season is officially a failure.

#EduOUT
#VinaiOUT
#ArtetaOUT
#KroenkeOUT

Exactly. Opium for the masses, and you just now that Hagn and company will slobber it up like a kitty on cream.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Yes please, take me back to the time when we used to sign elite French talents

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Would be an amazing signing, but I really don't expect him to sign for us. Has Madrid written all over him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe what Alex Bernard say he'll link us with so many players this summer as always but if there no competition (i think there will be) for Camavinga we should be all over specially 1 year left in his contract.

ChefMan21

Give me 4-5 signings like this and I'm #KroenkeIn (not really, but he's way up there on my wishlist for midfielders (only beaten by Milinkovic-Savic and barely), and if Kroenke is willing to part ways the hard earned for him, I'm not going to argue).

Why

Always Me ?
Vinai: "Ok, we don't have the budget for big signings, but the peasants are revolting. So we need some ideas?"

Edu: "Well Aouar last season got the fans loving us, that was a great spin, why don't we go after another young french talent and then say we can't afford him last minute? Make a cheeky £20mil bid and get the Twitter idiots to say we offered more in sign-ons?"

Vinai: "I like it, that will keep them entertained and excited all summer. But, then who will we really sign? We need to give them someone."

Edu: <Makes call>

Edu: "Kia says we can have an absolute bargain with Coutinho on 400k a week, for £40mil. The fans love Brazilians, and him Martinelli and Willian will see a Brazilian core and think Samba. Massive win in my eyes. I mean Kia will need £20mil to make it happen. But better option than Camavinga, we know Mikel doesn't like playing kids."

Vinai: "We don't have £60mil to spend."

Edu: "Well we knew this would be a problem, so we have zoned out Nelson who we can get 15mil for in Germany. Willock has been scoring, so lets get £20mil for him. AMN prob another £20mil, and Eddie has been **** so nobody will miss him thats another 15-20mil. If we get rid of them, we can downplay what we got for them and say Stan invested the cash for Coutinho."

Vinai: "I am in."

Josh Kroenke Twitter: "Be excited."

Arsenal mania: 2000 Page post about whether Coutinho will be good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom