• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thomas and Elneny are in their late twenties, and this guy fits into Wenger's "if he's good enough, he's old enough" philosophy.
Well Camavinga did proved he is enough but i'm just worried but lack of experience in midfield and i don't count Elneny because he below average.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need talent for a change, had enough of that experience crap over the years with Xhaka and Elneny.
You right but i meant someone who below 25 years old Camavinga is huge talent but for me it's just too much signings guys with little experience in competitive league could be massive risk.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'd pass on Camavinga. I'm sure he'll turn into a great player in time. We need a bit of nous and maturity in the centre of the park, with ideally PL experience.

I'm not sure how much of the hype is because he's a wonderkid on FM to be honest. Stats from the French league don't do much for me. Not being disrespectful but it's generally a poor league.

If we're going to spend £50-60m on a CM it's got to be someone coming in to run the show and make an instant impact.

With Saka, ESR, Martinelli , Saliba etc we've got enough kids / work in progress players. KT and Gabriel aren't the finished product either at their ages. Balogun and Azeez will probably break through to some degree this coming season. We're not running a creche here.

Don't need to be splurging big money on an 18 year old kid in maybe the most pivotal position in the side.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Yes and the English press reported it citing Bernard's initial report.

Okay. I will not accept that as a fact. If we had made a bid in January, Ornstein should have mentioned it, for example here: , but he never did.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If we get Camavinga, will he play deeper or take Ødegaard’s spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom