• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

I wonder if Fabian Ruiz might be Madrid's big midfield signing, or someone like that. Camavinga looks like a Madrid player for sure, but he's still 18. Casemiro is nowhere near finished, neither is Kroos, he's not gonna replace them any time soon, and he's certainly not a Modric replacement. Camavinga could move to another club, play 4-5 seasons and then make his Madrid move with enough time to play there for a decade. What's the rush. Arsenal would be a good stepping stone club for him, although I highly doubt we'll sign him.

Everyone says he's going to Madrid or Bayern, without saying where he would actually play there? He wouldn't get in the team ahead of Kimmich-Goretzka or Casemiro-Kroos. PSG ok, I can see him replacing Gueye there maybe, he could replace Fred/McTominay at Utd, apart from that I don't see a CL club with an obvious space for him.
Yeah definitely, they might want to get him early though rather than missing out later. Really feel like all paths central midfield wise start at Real Madrid this season, or at least they'll want it to. Also think a lot of the ESL clubs are going to go mental trying to appease fans, which says to me bidding wars. We'd do well to start early that next tier down imo, perhaps at Sabitzer, Pellegrini, Aouar, etc (maybe Ruben Neves fits that category?), and leave the bidding wars to others.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
In a televised interview released early today, Camavinga's agent Sir Jonathan Barnett confirmed information.#جرس_أرسنال That was published yesterday: The player camp is looking at the option of combining the tapes without focusing on European participation. A club that guarantees a player minutes of play that contribute to his development would be a serious choice.

Arsenal - if it decides to make an offer that matches what the French club that owns the player's card is asking for - will be an inclusive choice of the conditions favored by the player's camp in any possible future destination. Press reports indicate that Camavinga is valued at a minimum of 50 million euros, with one year left on his current contract.
-AFCBell

Not a fan of dealing with Jonathan Barnett again tho

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Who does this board take us for?

Are we supposed to believe for a minute that a prospect like Eduardo Camavinga will come here to see his career stalled by a snake oil salesman who did similar damage to another big Ligue 1 prospect in Saliba?

He and any player with a hint of ambition would do well to steer clear of Arsenal so long as this buffoon is in charge :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bell saying according to his agent not being in europe doesn't matter for him client.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I do believe we'll sign two CM's. One being Bissouma. If the second is Camavinga then we go from having a dire midfield to an excellent one.

Partey, Bissouma, Xhaka, Camavinga, Azeez and Elneny.

Only sign both if Torreira, douzi and Willock are sold imo.
I don’t think we are gonna need that many midfielders on a reduced fixture list next season. However, if what you’re saying is true, I think Azeez will be loaned out and one of Xhaka/Elneny will be moved on. So you get something like this: Partey, Bissouma, Camivinga and Xhaka/Elneny for the double pivot. Pretty nice I must say.

ImpCannon66

Hope he's as good as Saliba has been for us. We've got plenty of teenagers of our own who we've farmed out to other teams why get in another to loan out. Saliva was supposed to be a great buy at £40m and to depend that amount he should be walking strsight into the side but no he's been out on loan for 2 seasons, so why would this lad be any different. Havent bought any decent French man since days of Henry, Viera, Petit etc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

PSG And Bayern want him his team worried they'll lose for only 25M euros because his contract ends in 2022.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

good to know

Yeah, that's also why I first want to see our most pressing need, an attacking midfielder signed with a big name and a big fee, just like a RB, well, at least a young talented one and no backup plans.

Then, if you still have big cash lying around actually willing to spend, get this kid.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The way people are going on about Saliba as if we killed his pet rabbit or something. Get a ****ing grip would you. He went out on loan and rightly so.

Getting the hottest talent in midfield In world football would be an impressive coup from us. I could see it happening as well. We have the cash required and the players agent is pretty open saying playing time matters not European football.

ChefMan21

The way people are going on about Saliba as if we killed his pet rabbit or something. Get a ****ing grip would you. He went out on loan and rightly so.

Getting the hottest talent in midfield In world football would be an impressive coup from us. I could see it happening as well. We have the cash required and the players agent is pretty open saying playing time matters not European football.
And you aren't going to play in Europe all that often if you don't grow as a player from actual match experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom