• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10fan

Camavinga fits all we need for CM, should form perfect duo with Partey, just a bit too young but he is very talented surely elite CM if he continues to develop. Its now or never to get him, next year he will too expensive. This summer starting CM and starting RB should be our 1st or 2nd priority hopefully Camavinga is the CM.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Camavinga is available, it would be crazy to not sign him. His season with Rennes was not as good as his previous season, but he's only 18. He's gotten a lot of top flight minutes and his quality is not in doubt.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Would love this to happen but seems highly unlikely. The Lokonga links seem more credible and there's no way we get both.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
It’s Lokonga and another CM. He’s 100% not the only one we’re getting
Yeah but there's also no way that that we bring in two unproven U21 midfielders, no matter how good they are. It's not Arteta's style and besides that it just wouldn't be a good idea. If Xhaka goes we'll bring in one experienced replacement and then probably a talent signing to replace Guendouzi / Torreira.

Maybe if Willock and AMN both go there is space for another but it seems unlikely to me.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah but there's also no way that that we bring in two unproven U21 midfielders, no matter how good they are. It's not Arteta's style and besides that it just wouldn't be a good idea. If Xhaka goes we'll bring in one experienced replacement and then probably a talent signing to replace Guendouzi / Torreira.

Maybe if Willock and AMN both go there is space for another but it seems unlikely to me.

I agree, Camavinga certainly isn't a talent you pass up on mind you.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

Xhaka, Torreira, AMN and Guendouzi all seem poised to be sold. Even Willock (if a decent offer comes in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom