• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Madrid are a club that is in a title race every single year. Camavinga would definitely get time here for a club in a title race. Many of the clubs where he'd be a nailed on starter are not in a title race in their respective leagues so rotational gametime in the intensity of a PL title race might be better for him in terms of replicating the standards at Madrid than playing more for a team further away from that sort of intensity. We also seem to have a pretty good relationship with Madrid since the Özil deal and I think Perez is a relationship driven guy. That might also give us a leg up since he respects us.
Perhaps, but I don't see why they wouldn't keep him if that is the case. He may not be first choice for them atm, but he's one of the first options off the bench + occasional starter and has shown that he can make a difference when called upon. He wouldn't be a starter for us, so I don't know what we would offer that is significantly more than what he'd get at Real if playing for a title challenger was their priority for him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Perhaps, but I don't see why they wouldn't keep him if that is the case. He may not be first choice for them atm, but he's one of the first options off the bench + occasional starter and has shown that he can make a difference when called upon. He wouldn't be a starter for us, so I don't know what we would offer that is significantly more than what he'd get at Real if playing for a title challenger was their priority for him.
We don't know the exact dynamics. I think it's kind of a crazy rumor but if there is some truth to it, maybe there's something else he's not happy with at Madrid. Who knows, maybe he was asking Agent Saliba about London in Qatar. Anything is possible.

TinFish

In the small chance this has legs … it would be a simple 6 month loan with no obligation to buy. A temp loan player to help us with the title push.

Legend14

Established Member
Camavinga - Rice - Ødegaard in the future is incredible
This sounds about right.

Forget the loan; I would purchase him outright for 50m. But a loan to buy would help keep Chelsea at bay.

Technically better than Mudryk, and that is saying a lot. Tighter in his technique. Both are amazing. Much better defender. Quicker. A half a step slower for pace, which is a compliment. Both can see the field well. Younger. Would be a ridiculous 8 and can play 6.

The more I think about him, the less confident I am we can get the player. If he committed to Arteta’s system, he could be a superstar. Has always impressed when I see him sub in for France.

Does he have anything better to do then to join us.

G0D

Almighty
Think the only reason this could possibly happen is due to Ancelotti acknowledging that he hasn’t been fair to Camavinga; he’s been subbed off at half time something like 5 times this season? And is behind Modric, Kroos, Tchouamani in the pecking order.

Still a veeeeery long shot though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks like we are looking to address our last major weakness in the squad. If we get another midfielder and a RB in. We would have addressed every weakness in one window, which is quite incredible.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If it’s purely playing time for this season he should probably go somewhere else to be guaranteed starter.

If it’s a testing the waters kind of thing with a view to a permanent deal I could understand it if we do this. Immensely talented and undervalued at Madrid.
Can't it be both? We get a flavour of how he can perform. Performs well it gives us two very good options. Chelsea can't buy them all.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
As I said a few weeks ago, this is a player we should be all over. Especially with the way he has been played at Madrid, even with Tchouameni picking up an injury. Ceballos is a favoured by Ancelotti too, so that further helps our cause.

Must try and get Eduardo in, we talking setting up our midfield for years if we can pull off a loan and transfer later on.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

He knows that us getting Camavinga is a game changer, especially now that he's learnt how important a six is to a JDP football system.

Hence, sounds more denial on his part... The fear of this is making him desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom