• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Just don't see Madrid loaning out another wonderkid to us when we pulled their pants down and made them look like ****s with Ødegaard. Rabiot and Kessie are the sort of midfield loans that happen in January. Not this guy.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just don't see Madrid loaning out another wonderkid to us when we pulled their pants down and made them look like ****s with Ødegaard. Rabiot and Kessie are the sort of midfield loans that happen in January. Not this guy.

Yeah I don't know why I started this thread or got excited, has that Collins loser ever broken a story?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
  • No consideration from Madrid to let Camavinga go this window at the moment
  • Wan Bissaka has played himself back into the United first team setup
  • United looking for a creative signing this month
  • Chelsea still want Caicedo, Brighton wants a big bid for the player if they let him go.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Might have been believable if he’d be an automatic starter, but he’d be on the bench like at Madrid.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
When Edu's BBQ tongs hit the door it's a different kind of knock.

Starting to believe this could actually happen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Camavinga won't give up on real Madrid that quick and perez won't loan a next midfield superstar without permission from the manager.

Everything could change last few days tho. But even if i want him i have to be realistic the chances are very minimal or none

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Camavinga won't give up on real Madrid that quick and perez won't loan a next midfield superstar without permission from the manager.

Everything could change last few days tho. But even if i want him i have to be realistic the chances are very minimal or none

I think it all comes down to how confident they are in landing Bellingham in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom