• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo wins court battle against ex agent

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Maybe it's old news but I haven't seen this before:

As we first revealed as long ago as last February Eduardo was locked into a court battle against his ex agent who has been claiming £950.000 as compensation.

This represents about 10% of what Arsenal paid to Dinamo Zagreb for Eduardo’s transfer in 2007.

According to Eduardo’s ex agent he was unknown as a football player at the start of his career.

As a result he signed a contract under which he pledged to pay 10 percent of any future transfers in exchange for management and marketing services.

The agent claimed that Eduardo signed an agreement with him in 2003 and produced the document in a Croatia court.

Eduardo’s signature appears on this document but Eduardo’s lawyer has claimed that it was either scanned or faked.

District Court judge Andrea Krstanovic was apparently left without any option but to ask the advice of an expert to determine the authenticity of the signature.

He has now given his evidence in court and the news is good for Eduardo.

The signature which appears on the contract is indeed Eduardo’s but it apparently has been placed there not by Eduardo but by the use of a photocopier or laser printer.
- <a class="postlink" href="http://arsenalanalysis.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenalanalysis.blogspot.com/</a>

Vampires, the lot of those agents. Apparently he's related to Eduardo's wife too.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenalanalysis.blogspot.com/2009/06/dinamo-zagreb-linked-to-eduardo-loan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenalanalysis.blogspot.com/200 ... -loan.html</a>

Buahahahahahahahaha
they want Eduardo on loan for 1.7m.
He hates Mamic, he would not return.
Mamic is has in written he is insane, so no need to worry why they think they can loan him, they thought they can loan him when he failed his first work permit.
Arsenal would surely give important striker on loan.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Zagreb merely discussed the possibility and then dismissed it, Mamic says as much in that piece.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
According to Croatian media they did discuss it seriuosly first. Media announced it as real possibility first and then posted something like this. Media are actually ****, but with this lot who knows.

Mamic and Eduardo had arguement cause Mamic said a lot of lies since Eduardo joined us, and offended Eduardo very much. I don't if hate is actually right word, but something between that and dislike is right IMO

Thommybhoy

Established Member
After Dudu said Mamic didn't sell him to Arsenal (Mamic wanted to show like that move happened cause of his extraordinary negotiation skills, almost as if Arsenal didn't know of Eduardo and he sold him to them), that his performaces did, Mamic replied:"I don't want to lowe myslef to level of that brat who I brought to Arsenal! Anway when we meet I'll still hug him" Eduardo said that Mamic makes it seem like Eduardo doesn't score those goal that Mamic does and Mamic replied that Eduardo is sick and deformed person.
There it all ended.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Ah. Now that you mention it I do remember reading about it. Mamic's name just escaped me.

It was a pretty silly thing to say by all means. Especially since we had scouts watching Eduardo for over two years prior to his move to Arsenal.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom