• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 967,933

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Most recent press conference from arteta almost sounded like a warning we will have limited resources this summer i.e. arteta said we have some resources but they are not unlimited. Hopefully this is a negotiation tactic as I can't see us putting together a decent squad without significant resources this summer. Even in terms of pure numbers, we are going to need a fair chunk of money given the potential number of outgoings with off contracts and loanees. Our wage bill looks healthy for incomings also.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
World cup is potential spanner in the work for arsenal. It's going to kill our current key players who are already injury prone, so we going to need to add considerable quality to cover these areas.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
This is just annoying now, if we had given anything like this sort of backing to the bloke with four Europa leagues instead of this absolute fraud we would have had Nkunku, Zaha, Partey (before Arteta broke him) not to mention Saliba, Guendouzi, Mavropanos and a motivated Aubameyang.
Plus probably a lot more European talent not found at Sheffield United and Brighton, also had he been given the players he wanted instead of players he didn’t he would have almost certainly improved on one point off of fourth place and a Europa League final.
Which was still better than Arteta has managed with carte blanche and £250m plus of spending.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hoping for Leeds to go down today, tbh.

Nothing personal against them, just think Kalvin Phillips would be perfect for us, so them being relegated would make it easier to buy him.

Think it will be harder than people think to replace Xhaka in our system, the players we have bee linked with don't convince me.

The role we use Granit in, Philips was absolutely superb in it for England during the Euros...while for his club, I think he plays the role we use Partey for.

So we can keep Xhaka (no point giving him away for little money, our squad is small enough as it is) incase Partey's injury issues remain next season...and sign Kalvin, as he can play with both of our midfielders equally well.

Think Partey, Philips and Xhaka would be 3 very good midfield options.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hoping for Leeds to go down today, tbh.

Nothing personal against them, just think Kalvin Phillips would be perfect for us, so them being relegated would make it easier to buy him.

Think it will be harder than people think to replace Xhaka in our system, the players we have bee linked with don't convince me.

The role we use Granit in, Philips was absolutely superb in it for England during the Euros...while for his club, I think he plays the role we use Partey for.

So we can keep Xhaka (no point giving him away for little money, our squad is small enough as it is) incase Partey's injury issues remain next season...and sign Kalvin, as he can play with both of our midfielders equally well.

Think Partey, Philips and Xhaka would be 3 very good midfield options.

Was expecting you to want Leeds to get relegated for that defeat that gave Utd the title in 2003.

Nostalgia powers are slipping bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom