• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 969,127

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Tammy Abraham is a top target for Arsenal"

1653343565503.jpeg

"Tweeted by Eduardo Hagn, source The Sun"

images

Gn1212

Sun "Exclusives" have pretty much been spot on the past 2 years. Broke multiple news ahead of others too.
They were one firsts if not the first to report our interest in Tammy and Ramsdale last summer. They reported the news of Buendia going to Villa when it seemed certain he was coming here.
Mail post a bunch of **** as well but then have their "Breaking" news which are often reliable.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I like Sarr a lot. The problem is, Edu won't be able to sell Pepe. At best, we will only send him to a French team on loan. May be Marseille?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’d take Sarr. He’s a real threat and could do well here. Like you say, solid Pepe replacement too. I assume Pepe will be sold this summer.
Sarr posted a picture of Guaye in support of the backlash he has received for not playing in the game for psg where they were wearing lgtb colours. I think that will end any chance Arsenal would sign him as it’s bad or look. We want only certain guys who are nice and polite

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Sarr posted a picture of Guaye in support of the backlash he has received for not playing in the game for psg where they were wearing lgtb colours. I think that will end any chance Arsenal would sign him as it’s bad or look. We want only certain guys who are nice and polite

I'd have Raphinha then.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Dont really care about a footballers religious or political opinions. If he is good enough, non-criminal and respect the club rules i would welcome him. Sarr isnt good enough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom