• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022

Are you happy with the transfers so far?

• Total voters

1970*Gooner

Established Member
Even the worst manager in world football will see an improvement in results if he's allowed to spend 150M each and every summer.

Unfortunately for us Mikel isn't an awful manager or he'd have been sacked already. He's mediocre but just about good enough to keep a squad performing in-line with its squad cost.
Sad though how we have accepted mediocre as the norm now. Also, you can throw good money after bad if you don't have a good manager.

El Duderino

Thank You For Your Interest In Our Affairs
So, it's Jesus and Eddie as CF options, so it's likely a wide forward coming in for the LW?

50ish mil on Jesus
25m on Tielemans
20is mil on Tesco Bag's younger brother

That leaves money for the LCB to cover for Gabriel and then some change.

MikeVinna

So, it's Jesus and Eddie as CF options, so it's likely a wide forward coming in for the LW?

50ish mil on Jesus
25m on Tielemans
20is mil on Tesco Bag's younger brother

That leaves money for the LCB to cover for Gabriel and then some change.

Trusty is CB cover.

Don’t mind extending Eddie but 5 years is long.

Also rather get a RW because we have ESR/Gabi.

A__G

Cedric and Mari ruined my life
Source? Don’t see the point of loaning him. He’s not that young is he?

Trusty, 23, will stay with the Colorado Rapids until at least the end of the Premier League season in May. The intention then is to loan him in Europe for the 2022/23 season to further progress his development.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Still 3 forwards needed no matter if Eddie stays can't go next season with 6 forwards 1-2 injuries and we back putting u23 on bench. Saka Eddie Martinelli and ESR are current options pepe is leaving. We playing 45-50 games next season depth and good depth needed.

Get G.Jesus another striker and winger to replace pepe. G.Jesus will play mostly striker i don't believe we'll put him as LW maybe we'll use him few games there.

Heavy Duty Rom

Established Member
Eddie signing will be just like AMN after his u-turn after the FA Cup performances. Not a good move for Arsenal or Eddie this.

For Arsenal, i wanted Jesus + a Pure No.9. That way we had strong options:

- Jesus NEW CF Saka
- Martinelli Jesus Saka
- Martinelli NEW CF Jesus

Now, we won't have as much flexibility with Eddie staying.

And for Eddie... he's been sold false dreams, just like AMN. He won't get the PL gametime he's had over the past few months.

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
Newcastle just got money and they already made more interesting signing than our whole list of targets.

150 M warchest has to get us some exciting players. Not good but not good enough players like Jesus and Tielsman.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Newcastle just got money and they already made more interesting signing than our whole list of targets.

150 M warchest has to get us some exciting players. Not good but not good enough players like Jesus and Tielsman.
Depend on who your target it's not about how much you spend its about how you smart and improve the team with it Jesus and Tielemans will improve us but we'll still need Winger and another CF to really have team that can push for another level.

Rasmi

Got 7 accusations last 3 years. Not my fault 🤦‍♂️

Trusty, 23, will stay with the Colorado Rapids until at least the end of the Premier League season in May. The intention then is to loan him in Europe for the 2022/23 season to further progress his development.
This signing was always a favour for someone. An unknown 23 year old American that will be 24 in august that will be loaned out to get experience is waste of signing.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger