• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 968,580

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think they’ll upgrade on him but keep him around as a backup. If we make top 6 we will need a solid rotation option for Europe League games.

Would like we finally move on from xhaka next season and upgrade him. Also if Arteta stay here pepe might leave if there no starting spot for him

Underhill

7m sounds like too much. I'd consider the source on that one.

Still. If we save 26m in wages (minus whatever we paid him), that's a win in my book compared to him sulking on the sidelines.

Amount of incomings probably depends on if we get CL/EL. If that happens, i could easily see us getting 7 (2 starters, 5 depth)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think we need depth on the wings, would keep Pepe but he may go, we need someone Gakpo who could be a good option.

Clocks going forward, leaves appearing on the trees and @OnlyOne ’s “lovely stuff” wish list.

All things that mean summer is round the corner. When you dropping?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just to whet the appetite of a few, expect our CM signing to be announced before this season ends.

• Funny
Reactions: Kav

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would imagine we'd look at a premier league proven central midfielder. Tielemans might be someone we'd consider.

Malky

Established Member
So I was right, we funded Auba's move to Barca by paying him to leave when others were banging on about how much money we were saving. :lol::lol:

Edu is a ****ing fraud of a man. We won't get one serious offer from clubs for our players at this rate, they'll low ball Edu with every offer because they know he's a ****ing spineless clown who'll give in eventually.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So I was right, we funded Auba's move to Barca by paying him to leave when others were banging on about how much money we were saving. :lol::lol:

Edu is a ****ing fraud of a man. We won't get one serious offer from clubs for our players at this rate, they'll low ball Edu with every offer because they know he's a ****ing spineless clown who'll give in eventually.

Of course we had to pay him off, but we still save a chunk. Thought this was all well known?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We gave him 6 months wages upfront to leave. So they saved the last year wages. Could have used him for the last 6 months and found him a club in the summerv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom